Ch. 8: Team Sigma

Team Sigma was just getting up. Liza was walking into the rooms getting her team out of bed. She walked down the hall and to the front door. She walked out and took a deep breath letting the cool air fill her lungs, "The perfect day for a mission." She thought. She smiled and looked to the side seeing Tãst forging another weapon.

"Is that all you ever do?" Liza asked.

"What? Can't I make myself multiple weapons?" Tãst responded with a low voice.

Liza gave out a sigh and walked back inside seeing Bella. The neon green haired girl was wiping down her shotgun with a rag, when she saw Liza she smiled.

"How's the weather?" She asked.

"Perfect!" Liza smiled looking across the room seeing her best friend Alexia.

"Alex! Good morning." Liza smiled.

Alexia had the expression of death on her face, her hair was a mess and she was slumped over.

"Glad to see you're yourself." said Liza. "Now all we need is Zoe."

Liza walked down the hall to knock on the door.

Zoe had a muffled groan as she spoke. "Whaaaaaaat?"

"It's time to get up for the mission."

"Whatever." Rustling was heard in the room as she opened the door and walked to the living room.

Liza walked back out, Alex looked at her. "Did you even comb your hair?

"No." Liza replied messing with her curly red hair.

"How... is it so... perfect." Alex sighed as she walked to the bathroom. About twenty minutes later she came out. The team was ready. Liza had a light purple and dark green wind mark on her shoulder, Zoe had a black shield broken into pieces, Bella had a black and yellow star with a crack, Tãst had a black sword behind a white anvil, and Alexia had a pink pentagon. They walked out of the house and to the dust trail.

Liza pulled out a map. "Clark said our mission was to explore and find information about the Black Lance cave outpost near Sawdear."

"Right." Zoe said.

"Do we get to fight at all?" Bella asked.

"Our mission is to try and be stealthy, but that most likely won't happen, so probably."

This put a smile on Bella's face. Alex stretched and yawned.

"Why are you so tired?" Liza asked Alex.

"I may or may not have stayed up to 2:00 in the morning watching Kiss Kiss College." She said.

"Alex!" Liza groaned. "As much as I like that anime too, that is no reason to stay up that late on a mission night!"

"Sorry, I forgot about the mission."

"Doesn't that show have alot of gore?" Asked Bella.

"It has a little bit, but that doesn't mean it's not awesome." Alex said.

"Agreed." Liza said as they continued walking. Soon they reached Sawdear.

"Alright, he said they should be to the southeast." Liza said.

"Then let's head in that direction." Zoe said beginning to walk, and the rest began to follow.

Soon they reached the outpost, the team was hiding in the forest watching the open cave, the inside looked dark. "Well at least they aren't totally out in the open, that's pretty smart."