Ch. 32: Sigma vs Zeta

"And welcome to the first second round! Team Zeta of Cobalt Axe and Sigma of Crimson Shield!" Eugene said with a grin.

"Indeed! The six remaining teams will fight to claim the three open slots of bronze, silver, and gold!" Johnny yelled.

Kenzie smirked tightening the grip on her weapons. Liza narrowed her eyes. "Stay sharp!" She yelled to her team.

"You should.." Kenzie said to herself with a smirk.

The randomizer picked the tundra area. The particles formed a small sheet of snow, a few trees, and small holes. Cover would be a problem. The buzzer rang as the teams dashed forward. Tãst and Zoe stayed back shooting their bows out and firing, Alex made a vortex portal and jumped through it, Liza ran on her own not using an ability, and Bella charged at the opposing with her speed.

Mike leaped in the air, over the volley of arrows, and towards Tãst and Zoe, Lily made an ice shield to block the attack from Alex, Seb ran at Liza, Soren blocked the gun attack from Bella, and Kenzie impatiently waited.

Mike landed with a roll running at Tãst. He was cut off by Zoe swinging her duel swords. He jumped out of the way kicking up his foot and firing a shot. Zoe was flown back by the shot. Mike ran at Tãst vaulting over the arrow he shot and landed blasting a shot straight to his face. Tãst flashed yellow. Zoe groaned in anger using her polarity to thrust me swords at Mike. The two swords thrusted at him, and he couldn't block. Taking multiple hits, he fell limp and flashed yellow. Zoe groaned grabbing her swords, attaching them, and forming her crossbow.

Bella ran circles around Soren with a smirk. "Can't catch me!" She yelled.

Soren activated his ability as two more of him.

"You're just embarrassing yourself!" Bella chuckled.

Two of him rushed at her. She smirked jumping over them, only to be hit to the ground by the third. "You shouldn't brag about what you can't win." Soren said, then all three slammed their fists in to her causing her to lose her soul shield.

Lily jumped back shooting her rifle at Alex. Alex jumped out of the way, and bolted at Lily. Lily gasped barely managing to switch to her hammer. The blade of Alex's sword contacted the handle of Lily's hammer. Lily smirked, but lost it when Alex tripped her forcing her to the ground. Alex cut at Lily hitting her. Lily then threw shards of ice at Alex. She was caught off guard, but managed to to make a portal in front of her and one above Lily. The ice shards showered her as she fell limp. Alex let out a sigh of relief.

"It's just back and forth!" Eugene yelled with a chuckle.

Kenzie appeared next to Zoe kicking her with a smirk. Zoe, already weak from Mike, pulled out her two swords. The two clashed countering eachother perfectly. Kenzie smirked kicking her back. "Be aware of your surroundings next time." She said with a chuckle.

"What?" Zoe asked before a large wave of small rocks thrusted in to her hitting multiple spots, and she fell.

Liza slid on the ground dodging Seb's mace attack. She shot him from behind with her mini rifle. He groaned and shot at her with his one-handed shotguns. She dodged the bullets, and shot at him hitting him every time. She smirked as he fell, blowing the smoke from the barrel of her gun.

Alex ran up to Liza. "You good?" Liza asked.

"Could...be...better..." She said out of breath.

Liza used her ability to allow more air into Alex making her pant leave. The two looked at the approaching Soren and Kenzie. "You get the boy... I'll get the leader." Liza said. They nodded at one another and rushed at the two.

Kenzie blocked the attack from Liza's sword. She swung at her, but Liza blocked. The two were locked in a stalemate. Soren turned to three overwhelming Alex. She didn't last long, but managed to take out one. The two remaining Soren's ran at Liza. She jumped over them causing them to run in to each other, but was caught of guard by Kenzie slamming her to the ground. She flashed yellow

"What an amazing battle Liza handled it well at the end, but was overwhelmed!" Johnny yelled.

"It seems Team Zeta continues to the finals!" Eugene yelled.

"Wow... they were good.." James said.

"Oh yeah!" Chris smiled. "And we're gonna fight them, and win!"

"Very confident are we?" Amber said with a smile and kissed his cheek.

"THAT WAS AMAZING! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL WE FIGHT AGAIN! WE'RE GONNA KICK BUTT!" Emily yelled.

Sora laughed. "Indeed we will."