Ch. 36: Attack

James and Sora ran outside. The streets were crowded with Liekki and Skugga. Their eyes went wide as they pulled out their weapons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What was that...?" Chris asked looking at Fleck.

Fleck just laughed and lunged at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily was already fighting off the creatures. "How did they get here so fast!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris pulled out his guandao and blocked the attack.

"Chris!" Amber yelled as she went to shoot an arrow at Fleck, but she was cut off by Amanda kicking her back.

"You don't know when to quit do you?" Amanda smirked, walking towards her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where did they come from!?" James yelled as he cut a Vorker in half.

Sora used fire to attack.

The two heard chuckling, and they saw a Slorver fall over. Alexander was standing on it. "We wouldn't want you to die be for I had my fun..  would we?" He laughed.

James gripped his sword tighter, holding up his shield. Suddenly, a wave of water hit Sora sending her flying. "Sora!" James ran at her.

A blast from a shotgun flew in front up him. "Upupup. Let them have their fun.."

Clexa strutted up to Sora.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily finished off the last enemy in the street. Vex slowly walked from around the corner. Emily tilted her head. "Hey! You're that guy from Team Omega! Awesome! You guys did really good in the tournament!" She smiled.

Vex only drew his sword.

"Huh?" Emily tilted her head.

"You are the target I need to kill."

"Oohhhhh so you're evil? That's cool, I guess. Wait... kill?"

Vex lunged at Emily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris was sent through a wall, Fleck following him. Chris turned it in to its sniper form and shot at Fleck. He dodged some, but was hit. Fleck growled and summoned a large shadow beast. It slammed its fist into the ground, luckily Chris dodged it.

Amber jumped away from Amanda, and swung her blade. Amanda shot at Amber, but Amber turned invisible. Amanda smirked. Her pupils enlarged, and she shot Amber in the arm. Amber yelped, and landed back. "H-How?"

"Did you forget, I have an ability too?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sora screamed in pain as more water hit her.

"Sora!" James yelled, and he was kicked in the gut by Alexander.

"Not even fighting back? You're no fun... I guess I'll just have to kill you..." Alexander sighed heavily, and aimed his machete at him.

Suddenly, a kunai came zooming past Alexander's face, he jumped back. Hayden stood with his katana drawn. Team Eta behind him.

"Go!" Jessica said as her team ran at Alexander.

James instantly darted for Sora, and swiftly blocked the attack that Clexa was about to use on Sora.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~