Ch. 30: Zeta vs Kappa

"And now! Zeta of Cobalt Axe and Kappa of Gold Bow shall commence in their fight!" Eugene yelled.

"The two teams are extremely skilled fighters! It will be tough to predict a winner!" Johnny said.

Eugene hit the randomizer button. The screen spun then a rainforest icon shown. The particles came out and the rainforest fixated in to place. Team Zeta smirked, Kenzie cracking her knuckles. Kappa took a stance getting ready to run. Joel looked Sebastian dead in the eyes.

"Be safe ..." He thought.

Joel grew a smirk looking at Lily. The buzzer rang.

Macy tilted her staff at an angle and bullets flew out the tip around the opposing team. Chester and Kayla leaped in to the trees. Joel and Max hid behind trees. Kenzie hid behind a tree pulling out her two katanas. Mike leaped in to the air. Sebastian and Lily went back to back as Joel and Max appeared by them. Chester leaped from the tree and lunged at Kenzie with his arm blades, but she blocked. Mike jumped down at Macy and thrusted his foot forward and shot.

Macy jumped back and thrusted forward attempting to slam her bow staff in to him. Mike jumped back landing on his hands then pushed off those landing on his feet. He smirked as he ran at Macy again. She waited, and swiftly swung her bow staff and hit him. She swung it more getting a sweet combo. He flew in to a tree.

Max flew at Seb with his hoverboard. Seb pulled out his machetes and jumped over Max landing a hit on him. Max took the hit and flew at Lily hitting her. Seb gasped as he landed on his feet. Lily gripped on to her hammer and jumped at Joel. He blocked it with his sword and spun at Lily. She just barely dodged as she stumbled back, but Seb caught her. "You ok?" He asked. Lily nodded and blushed softly as Seb helped her balance back up. They took stance across from Max and Joel.

Kayla jumped down at Soren. Soren jumped back unfolding his gauntlets. He closed his eyes and slowed his breathing. Two copies of himself came from his sides. Kayla sighed heavily as she took stance. The three ran at Kayla, and she ran at them holding her mace in her hand. All three of the Soren's threw a punch at her. She managed to block one but was hit by the others. She did a spin and slammed her mace in to one's head. Another kicked her back. Her teeth clenched as she stood up, her eyes red.

Chester swung his arm blade at Kenzie, but she once, she blocked. She jumped back and landed on the side of the tree. She lunged herself forward slamming her katanas in to Chester. The attack was too fast to dodge as he flew back. He caught himself on his feet as Kenzie lunged at him. His fist turned to iron as he punched her in the gut hard knocking the wind out of her.

Macy grinned confidently as she ran at him. Mike recovered quickly as she swung at him. He rolled under it and propelled himself off the ground with his hands and shot a blast with both his feet. Macy went flying in to the air. Mike smirked as he turned to walk away. Suddenly, a flock of white birds came flying at him, and piercing his skin. He turned around to see Macy flying at him and slamming her bow staff in to him. He flashed yellow.

Max turned his hoverboard to its ninja star form and threw it at Seb. He maneuvered it around. Luckily, Seb dodged every single one. "What!? How can you be that lucky!?" Max asked in annoyance.

"My ability is enhanced luck!" He said jumping at Max delivering a hard blow with his machetes. Max flashed yellow as he flew in to a tree. He turned his machetes in to shotguns and shot at Joel. Joel blocked the attacks with his sword. He lunged at Seb and hit him. Seb gasped. "How did you hit me...?"

"Skill overpowers luck." He said swinging his sword once again. Seb flashed yellow falling limp. Bullets then pierced Joel's back as he flashed yellow falling over as well. Lily was seen reloading her rifle.

A red beam shot from Kayla's eyes focusing on the Soren in the middle. She moved her head about taking out all three of them, but this also took out her soul shield as the two flashed yellow falling at the same time.

Kenzie coughed as she stood up. She looked back to see Lily fighting Macy. They were the only two left besides her and Chester. Kenzie smirked looking at  Chester. She turned her katanas in to pistols, and repeatedly shot Chester. He didn't expect it as he gasped before becomes unconscious when his soul shield dropped. She then turned around and shot. The shot hit Macy in the head perfectly as she fell to the ground.

"What a close round!" Johnny yelled as the crowd roared.

"Team Zeta proceeds to the next round!"