Ch. 33: Omega vs Omicron

The randomizer landed on taiga. The particles spread across the arena. Snow laid acrostic the ground with snowy trees standing tall. Team Omicron was discussing battle plans while Team Omega just watched them. The buzzer rang. The two teams ran at each other. Velvet whipped at Fleck. He dodged and kicked her into a tree. Jon clenched his fists and went to throw a knife at Fleck. A whip flew around his wrist as he was pulled through a tree. Wolf stayed sharp as he heard something behind him. He went for a kick, but Alexander jumped over him kicking him to the ground. Fox was in a tree, aiming at Alexander. She shot, but a black blade blocked the bullet and it went back hitting the scope of her sniper. She fell from the tree and held the sniper like a hammer. Vex stood in front of her. His blade on his shoulder. Chase was pinned behind a tree from bullets flying past him.

Velvet looked around. "Their strategy......" She thought. "It's simple... divide the team and take them out individually..." Velvet gasped as she lunged out of the way from a shadow boomerang. It folded around a tree hitting her square in the chest as she stood up. "And they're good fighters..." Velvet groaned as she took stance.

"Velvet!" Jon yelled as he ran at her. A whip wrapped around his foot again. He groaned as he flew through another tree. He stood up, angry by now as he ran at Clexa.

Fox shook her head as she jumped back, just barely dodging the giant blade. She jumped at Vex and slammed down on him. He blocked and did a spin slamming his blade into the side of her sending Fox flying.

Wolf tried clawing at Alexander. He just smirked dodging every attack. Alexander then grabbed Wolf's fist and threw him into a tree.

Chase climbed up the tree. He jumped off of it slamming down on Amanda. She did a flip to dodge and kicked him in the jaw. She aimed her guns as he jumper at her. She shot repeatedly. He flashed yellow.

"Chase!" Velvet yelled as she continued to evade the boomerangs. "Their plan is working too! Without any help from teammates... we don't stand a chance..."

Jon cried out in pain as he was repeatedly slashed with the bladed whips. He didn't last long, and flashed yellow.

Velvet groaned softly. "Not good... very not good!"

Fox stood up, but she wasn't quick enough as Vex's blade slammed into her. She, like her friends, fell limp flashing yellow.

"Alright... Wolf! Wolf is still here!" She looked around.

Wolf lunged at Alexander only to be shot back by a shotgun. Alexander turned his weapon back to a machete and slammed into Wolf. He flashed yellow.

"Really!? They took us down so fast...." Velvet said as she was hit by the two boomerangs.

"Whoa! What a match!" Eugene yelled.

"That was certainly interesting indeed!" Johnny yelled afterwards.

"Wow! That was awesome!" Chris said smiling.

"It was pretty intriguing." Amber said leaning against Chris softly.

"IWANNAFIGHTTHEM!" Emily yelled really fast.

"Sadly we will not. If we beat the next round, then there will be a point test. Whoever scores the highest wins." Sora explained.

Emily crossed her arms whining softly.

"Awe... did I miss the ending?" James asked as he came back with a couple popcorn buckets.