Sister!Winchester

Maddox Collins is an OC
Y/B/D = Your Birthday

-1990-
7-year old Sam Winchester happily sat at his desk as he listened to the teacher along with all the other first-graders. Ms. Tera-their teacher- was explaining on how they would be making Mother's Day cards along with a drawing of their choice that would be framed. As everybody got to work with the markers and crayons, Sam frowned at his blank paper.
"What's wrong Sam?" Ms.Tera asked, crouching down so she was at eye-level with the young Winchester.
"I don't have a mom to write a card to." He mumbled, looking at the empty sheet.
"Well," She started, "Do you have anybody who is like a mom to you? An aunt, cousin, sister?" At the word sister, Sam's eyes sparkled.
"I have a sister!" He exclaimed.
"There you go!" She said happily, patting his arm as she stood up to watch over the other students. Smiling, Sam grabbed the nearest crayon-a blue one- and started to write out his letter, eyes filled with determination and his tongue sticking out of the corner of his mouth. Once he finished the 'letter', he started to add drawings in what was left blank with other various crayons with the occasional marker. Ten minutes later, he folded the card and placed it in an envelope-that Ms.Tera had handed out- while sealing it with a pink heart sticker, all while having a proud grin on his face.

Y/N waited on the bench in front of room 106, talking to her younger brother Dean while they waited for Sam's - and the other elementary-grade classes - to get out.
"Do we have to walk back 'home' today?" Dean asked.
"Yea, dad's still on his 'business trip'" Y/N sighed, sarcasm dripping on 'business trip'. Both older siblings hated walking back to the motel, they were both fine with it in fact; the only reason they didn't like it was because they worried for Sam since he was so young. When the bell rang, the door bursted open and the kids started to pour out of the classroom. Making sure the card was safely tucked in his folder, Sam shoved the folder into his backpack and zipped it up, making his way to the other kids. Spotting the familiar pair, Sam rushed towards his older siblings, a wide grin proudly displayed on his face. Placing her hand on the back of his head, Y/N smiled down, guiding her younger brothers towards the door.
"Are we walking home?" Sam asked, looking up between Dean and Y/N.
"Yea, Dad can't pick us up today Sammy. Sorry." Dean frowned.

When Sam started to fall asleep near the end of the walk, Dean grabbed Y/N's backpack as Y/N pulled Sam over her back-bag and all-wrapping his arms around her neck as she held the underside of his thighs. The trio continued to walk like that with Dean on the farthest side of the sidewalk away from the road until they reached the motel.

Y/N woke up with Sam halfway on her chest and Dean on the other side. Their father, of course was another hunt. Opening her eyes, she carefully maneuvered her way out of her brother's grips. Adjusting her shirt so that it fully hung over her sweatpants, she walked over to the mini fridge, finding nothing. Sighing, she walked over to her own backpack, digging as quiet as she could through the grocery bag full of stuff she got from the drug store the other day. Smiling, she pulled out 3 chocolate chip muffins and 3 juice boxes-not the ideal breakfast, but it's they best they had without going to a diner. Slowly walking over to the bed, she set the food on the nightstand and sat down on Sam's side. Gently rubbing his back, Y/N cooed softly just like when Sam was just a baby.
"Wake up Sammy, don't wanna have a late start today. I'll let you wake up Dean." Slowly opening his eyes, Sam smiled at Y/N.
"Hi N/N." He giggled softly, missing the mornings where all three siblings could wake up in peace. Turning over, Sam started to gently poke Dean.
"Dean! Dean! Wake up!" He smiled. Dean's lips curved up slightly, before Sam could see it, Dean had grabbed Sam and engulfed him in a hug.

One hour later and the three siblings ate breakfast and started watching cartoons. Y/N was on the side of the bed that was closest to the door while Dean was on the other end with Sam in the middle. Remembering what was in his school bag, Sam wiggled his way out of his siblings' grasp, quickly making his way to his bad that was at the end of the bed. Pulling open the zipper, he rummaged through his folders and pulled out the envelope. Falling backwards on the bed, he pushed himself up back up to face Y/N.
"This is for you!" He smiled, holding out the envelope towards his sister. Y/N smiled at the envelope that had her name messily scrawled in the middle. Taking the envelope, Y/N opened it and pulled out the paper that was inside. Wanting to know what he was missing out on, Dean sat up to face his siblings, peeking over Sam's shoulder. Grinning, Y/N opened the folded paper, not expecting what was inside. Eyes scanning over the paper, Y/N saw three figures next to a messily drawn impala. Looking closer, she realized those figures were her, Dean, and Sam. Looking a the not in the top right hand corner, she saw a messily written note that had a few misspellings but that didn't matter.
"Y/N, Happy Sissy Day! It's supposed to he for Mother's day but I wanted to give you this card instead. Even when dad isn't here, you are and I love you. -Sammy." Y/N mumbled aloud.
"Sammy." Gasped, Y/N putting a hand to her mouth while tears formed in her eyes.
"D-So you like it?" Sam asked nervously.
"Of course! I love it!" Y/N exclaimed, pulling Sam into a bone-crushing hug, tears of joy slipping down her face.

-2013-
Sam's boots crunched against the warm-toned leaves that were scattered on the pavement. Clutching the bouquet tight in his hands, his brown orbs scanning the scenery. Truthfully, Sam didn't want to be here, well, it was mainly because he never expected to be doing this so soon. Five pairs of boots were heard behind Sam; two small accompanied by three larger ones. The six walked past the stones in silence, glancing at the gray text every couple rows. After passing around 7 rows of the stones, the small group stopped in front of a certain one just like they had for the past two years. Crouching down, Sam placed the bouquet in the little holder, finally looking up at the stone as the two small pairs of feet pattered to stand next to Sam along with one of the larger pairs.
Sam looked to his left towards one of the small pairs; his 8 year old nephew, Kyle stared back at Sam with his (E/C) orbs and carefully combed dark brown hair. 6 year old Cora stood to the right of Sam; she was a spitting image of her mother except for the fact that she had her father's bright blue eyes. To the very right, Maddox Collins crouched next to Cora, a 6′2′' man with dark brown hair and bright blue eyes, a strong hunter who was with them for 19 years, 10 of them spent as his and Dean's brother-in-law. A moment of silence passed over the group before another pair of heavy feet joined the group to stand by Kyle- it was Dean. Cora sniffled and buried herself into her father's chest while Kyle wrapped his arms around Sam's bicep.
Cas smiled sadly at the small family, missing the times when they were laughing and having fun at their home, when they had another person with them. The angel's eyes drifted past the Winchester-Collins family to the gray stone he had looked at for three years now.
Y/N Winchester Collins
Beloved Daughter, Sister, Wife & Mother
Y/B/D, 1974- May 12, 2010
It was stupid, how she died. Y/N was taken away by one stupid mistake on the night that she could have spent with her family. They had left something at Maddox's parents' house when Y/N had offered to travel the short drive when her car was hit by a drunk driver as she was driving back home. Neither brother thought she would have died from something as mundane as that, from what they had faced, they thought she would have died from something more...supernatural. Sam closed his eyes at the thought, at the memory of him opening the door to the police who wore solemn faces. Opening his eyes, Sam slowly stood up, his nephew in his arms as he took one last look at the headstone. Turning around, he motioned for the rest of his family to head back to Baby. Before leaving himself, Kyle nestling his head into the crook of Sam's neck, the youngest Winchester brother as tears began to slowly pour down his face. Sam whispered the same words that had brought a smile onto his big sister's face all those years ago.
Happy Sissy Day