Natasha Romanoff

Steve stared at Natasha, blue eyes gleaming with the desire to tease her. But he knew better than that. She had a dark look about her face, the corners of her lips tilted down in a frown.
"Talk to her, Natasha," he suggested.
She shook her head. "Y/N has no interest in me. She is..." she paused to sigh and pinch the bridge of her nose.
"She may return your feelings."
"Did you happen to hit your head this morning?"
This made Steve chuckle and he exhaled loudly. "You are making it pretty obvious that you have-"
"Don't say it," she warned, eyes glaring at him.
He raised his hands and pulled back on his chair. "Natasha, come on. Where is the fearless woman that-"
"Shut up," Natasha muttered. She gnawed on her bottom lip, fingers tapping on the tabletop absently. She had just finished training when you had walked into the room with Bucky in tow, both of them laughing, his arm around your waist.
Natasha's vision had zeroed in on your face, on the wide smile and crinkled eyes. You looked so comfortable with Bucky, at ease and trusting. So different from your stoic behavior around Natasha. She had fled the room without so much of a greeting when you had called her name. Steve had followed hot on her heels.
"She obviously has feelings for Bucky," she murmured, her hand clenching into a fist and thumping on the wood.
"You seem so sure."
"Because I am."
"Maybe if you tell her how you feel, you'll find out she returns your feelings."
Natasha scoffed.
Steve's soft smile morphed into surprise as he stared at a spot behind Natasha. She felt her blood run cold as she realized that there was someone behind her and whirled around to no other than you, staring at her as if she has grown another head.
"How long have you been standing there?" Natasha demanded.
You didn't say a word, instead striding across the room. Natasha still had a question on her lips as you cupped her face and captured her mouth with your own.