Chapter 19~ tis the season!

~Laurence's P.O.V~

Garroth had come into the house yelling about snow outside. I remember Y/N telling me she had never seen snow. I womder if she's awake? I got my winter coat on and i ran outside and went to her house, and she happens to live with Dante and Travis. I rang their doorbell and Travis answered the door.

Travis: hey! Laurence! Heard the news on you and Y/N! Congrats

Laurence: thanks Travis, hey speaking of Y/N where is she?

Dante: *yells from inside* she's still sleeping!

Travis: *whispers* Dante! Shush! Or you'll wake her up and get her in a bad mood!

Laurence: can i come in?

Travis: sure buddy

Laurence: where's Y/N's room?

Travis: its on the first floor to the right

Laurence: thanks

Dante: hey but here's a warning

Laurence: ...?

Travis and Dante: don't wake her up

Laurence: um ok?

I walk up the stairs and look to my right and see a door with a sign that says "don't disturb unless you ask for a death wish".....this is why i love her.

I slowly and quietly opened the door so it wouldn't make a sound and i walked in her room and i see her sleeping....well i wouldn't say she's sleeping beauty. She was in a position where her arm was off the mattress and one of her legs was wrapped in the blanket and her hair was all over the place and she was drooling. I can see why she doesn't want anyone coming in. I silently walked over to her bed and started shaking her a bit.

Laurence: Y/N, sweetheart time to wake up

Y/N: i don't wanna

Laurence: come on there's a surprise waiting for you outside~

Y/N: i hate surprises

Laurence: -_-# I'll eat your food if you don't wake up

Y/N: DON'T YOU DARE IT MY PANCAKES!

And with that she didn't even notice me in her room and went straight downstairs. *sigh*

I walked downstairs and saw her in the fridge. She stopped and faced towards me.

Y/N: Laurence! Hi

Laurence: hi sweety

Y/N: I'm just looking for my pancakes

She looks so cute. I felt my cheeks get warm.

Y/N: are you coming down with something Laurence?

Laurence: n-no, I'm fine

Y/N: you never did tell me qhy you're here

Laurence: oh! That's right, remember when you told me that you have never seen snow?

Y/N: yeah why?

Laurence: *points outside the window*

Y/N: ........

Laurence: Y/N? Sweety?

Y/N: SNOOOOOOOOOOW!

She ran outside and joined Aphmau, Kawaii-chan and Garroth on the snow and they're jumping up and down and Y/N is digging herself in the snow.

Aaron: should we tell them?

Katelyn: nah just let it sink in

Aphmau: wait a minute