Chapter 20~ Aaron and Y/N's dad

Don't play the music yet, I'm watching you -,-

~Aaron's P.O.V~

I was pacing back and forth in our room while Aphnau was sitting down on the bed. I am really worried on this week. Especially with Y/N and mom and then dad and ughhh I'm not okay with this.

Aphmau: Aaron don't worry, its fine

Aaron: how can i not worry? This is my dad we're talking about! Honestly, when i saw Melissa and mom, i kind of figured that he wasn't going to show up but then he did!

Aphmau: which is great!

Aaron: if you consider Y/N being his favorite, sure yeah it great...if i had time to prepare!

Aphmau: huh?

Aaron: my dad..ugh i haven't seen or talked to him in such a long time i don't know what to peepare you for

Aphmau: hey Aaron...however your dad is, I'm sure he's fine. Besides, its the holidays! Holiday magic is sure to make him at least somewhat pleasant!

Aaron: *laughs* its sweet if you to think that way but-

Aphmau: abababababa! Holiday magic! Now let's get back downstairs before my mom and your mom kill each other!

Aaron: but-

Aphmau: holiday magic Aaron! *whispers* holiday magiiiiic!

Aaron: he good luck trying to give Y/N some of that magic

Aphmau: oh trust me, Laurence has got that covered!

Aaron: what?

Aphmau: holiday magic!

Aaron: alright

(Play that christmas music! ;P)

~Y/N's P.O.V~

I was on the couch with my head on Laurence's lap while using our phones and dad, not surprised on a business call. Ugh this is why i hate Christmas. I was looking at memes and showing them to Laurence and we laughed a lot until Sylvana spoke.

Sylvana: *clears throat* so! It's wonderful that you came Mr. Lyken

Dad: pleas, call me Derek

Sylvana: oh, I'm afraid i don't know you that well to feel comfortable with that *nervous laughter*

Mom: figures, can't take a simple kindness i see?

Sylvana: what did you just say?

Melissa: so, dad! I'm actually really shocked you managed to make it!

Y/N: yeah no kidding, how did Aphnau even contact you?

Dad: she sent me a handwritten letter

Sylvana and mom: a letter?

Melissa: *giggles* thats kind of old fashioned, isn't it?

Dad: well yes but....

{Flashback}

Dad: a letter for me? Hmmm...it must be a business associate. What is this? Ugh! There's glitter everywhere! Who does that?! Huh?

<Aphmau's voice>

Dear Mr. Aaron and Y/N's dad. My name is Aphmau. I'm ayee you've heard of me being with Aaron well, i wanted to invite you to spend the day or two, dyring the hokidays, at our place! I've already invited Melissa, who's bring your wife, and Y/N lives in front of our house. And it would mean the world to Aaron, Y/N and myself if you could make it. Yes or no, i hope you consider it, Aphmau. P.S: i added glitter to the note becaaaaaaause HOLIDAY MAGIC!