Chapter 45~ Will you be here for Me?

~Y/N's P.O.V~

I was in a room fixing my wounds. I had a sponge and a bucket and on my back a had a mark where Aphmau had stuck my pocket knife in. I got bandages and wrapped it around all of my stomach. I had to use the sponge to clean the blood off of my arms and legs. I had a giant scratch on my leg from when i hit a tree.

I had finished cleaning them up and looked in the mirror. I had my normal black shirt on which was ripped so I grabbed one of the shirts I stole from Laurence before we came here. I had my black pants and put on my shoes. I looked over to where the bed was and I see the jacket Laurence gave me.

~flashback~

It was the day I had graduated. Once everything finished everyone went outside and threw their graduation hats in the air. I walked away from all of that until I saw Laurence to my left. I quickly his my eyes under my hair.

Laurence: don't be shy with me Y/N, hey i also heard you git accepted at the university in Japan. That's great!

I nodded and continued walking. He walked in front of me and I bumped into him.

Laurence: oh sorry, i came over here to give you something...

He took off his gown and he had a green sweater under. He zipped it off and handed it to me.

Laurence: i wanted to give you my sweater so you can remember me. I will never forget you Y/N, please take it

I slowly took the jacket and walked away.

Laurence: hey Y/N... is it okay if i see your eyes for one last time?

I turned to him and looked into his eyes. He smiled and ran over to hug me. He hugged me really tight.

Laurence: I'm going to miss you Y/N...

We let go of each other.

~flashback over~ 

I walked over to the jacket and in the pocket I found my black bandana I wore in college. I looked in the mirror again and saw my eyes still red. I looked at the bandana and put it over my eyes.

I walked out the room and walked into the dining room

I walked out the room and walked into the dining room. I went to the kitchen and I got a few knifes and put them in my pockets. I walked back to the table and that's where I saw a ghost. I screamed and it stopped me by grabbing my throat making me float in the air.

I was struggling to get out of the ghost grip but that's when Aaron and Garroth came in.

Garroth: what's going on?! Y/N!

The ghost looked at Garroth and pushed him back and he flew backwards hitting the wall.

Aaron: Garroth!

Ghost: now! Answer me! Where is he?!

Garroth: gah, where is who?

Y/N: she's looking for Zane! She wants us to bring Zane here!