Part 6- Ow.

Part 6

Brodies POV

When we got to low ropes it was my turn first.

"I'm glad I have you as my partner, Ryan I've always wanted someone to catch me when I fall" I told Ryan.

He smiled at me and I returned a smile.

I fell. He didn't catch me. I screamed.

"Why didn't you catch me!?" I shouted, angrily "I trusted you"

He walked over to Justin ignoring me like I wasn't there.

Christian came over and helped me up.

"He's such a doofus. Don't worry about him," Christian told me.

I didn't really like Christian I mean, don't get me wrong, he's cute and all but not my type. He's more of a Heidi-guy.

"Um thanks, Christian." I got up and dusted myself off.

We both walked to the area infront of all our cabins. We sat on a bench seat and waited for the others to arrive.

Justin came and sat down opposite me.

I stood up as he stood up and I kicked him in the you-know-where with my foot.

Then I punched his arm.

"Sorry, bad reflexes. " I said, innocently.

"I know what you're up to, and I'm not gonna fall for it." He said, glaring at me.

I tilted my head, shrugged my shoulders and then walked away.

•••

I sat on my bed in my cabin and put my head phones in and listened to my music.

"I need your love, I need your time, when everything's wrong, you make it ri-" My singing was cut off.

There was a knock on the door so I got up and opened it. I bet it's Ryan coming to apologize to what he did to me at low ropes...

But no one was there. I huff and slam the door shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for such a short chapter!!

Vote please, I really appreciate it.