Part 36

Part 36

Justin's POV

I get up and see Brodie is out on the balcony on the phone, so I go to the bathroom and clean my teeth.

I brush them well and spit out the toothpaste. I wash my toothbrush and flick it so the water is off.

I go out and open my suitcase. I see Brodie's suit case it all packed up and ready to go.

I get changed into a plain red v-neck and some white skinnies. I put all my stuff back in my suitcase and only leave some red Vans out.

I put my suitcase next to Brodie's and turn around to go approach Brodie but someone grabs me and before I can react, I am tied up in a rope.

I look at who it is, it's Alexander.

"stay away from my girlfriend,b*tch!" he says putting tape over my mouth.

He drags me into the bathroom and he stops. He looks around and then starts to drag me again.

He opens a cupboard and shoves me in. He slams the door but my finger gets caught in the door. He pushes the door which crushes the bones in my finger even more.

A tear slips down my face because of the pain my finger is in.

I look down at my finger and see that it is all crushed and bent.

Great...

*****

"RAPE!!!!!!" I here Brodie scream from out in the bedroom.

I wait for a while and I then here footsteps, oh god I hope it's anyone but Alexander!

Someone opens the door of the cupboard and I lift my head up helplessly and see that a maid is standing there.

She takes me out and drags me out of the bathroom.

I see that a man is holding onto Alexander and Brodie is crying but she doesn't fool me, she faking.

I smile but you can't tell that I'm smiling because I have tape over my mouth.

The lady rips the tape off of my mouth and it hurts like hell!!!

"ahhhhhhhoooooeeeewwwwweeeeeehhh" I yell.

"babe!" Brodie runs over and starts untying me.

"baby, are you okay?"I ask panicky

"yeah, but are you?" she asks worriedly

A tear slips down my face,"my finger..." I say quietly.

"sh*t! We need to get you to a hospital!" she says, gently taking my hand and looking shocked at my finger.

"yeah." I say

We stand up and walk out of the room. We go out into the hall of the hotel and to the lift.

********************************************

Guys, hoped you liked it please comment, fan and vote.

This part was dedicated to Jaszy Cs ( the girl with funny last name ). I love yoo, Jaszy! Lol no homo! Whoop whoop GLEE!!