Part 35

Part 35

Justins POV

"you idiot!" I yell as I run away from the park and on to the street.

I run up the road dodging all the cars.

The reason I am now on the road is because it is the fastest way to get to the hotel because the pathway is like one of my concerts. Crowded.

I dodge the last cars before I go onto the path that is now not as crowded.

I go through the few people that are on the path and finally reach the hotel.

I walk inside and go to the lift.

I press the number of our floor and as it reaches our floor I rush out and to our room.

I get out the key to our room and open the door as I unlock it.

I rush inside closing the door behind me. I look around and figure Brodie's in the bedroom.

I rush to bedroom and open the door silently. I see her curled up on the bed asleep. Shes so cute when she sleeps...

I go to the bed and lift her up lightly. I pull the sheets back and I put them over Brodie as I put her back on the bed.

I climb in the other side and curl up with her. I drift off to sleep with her in my arms...

******

Brodie's POV

I wake up in Justin's arms...

I turn over and look at Justin as he is sleeping. He's so cute when he's sleeping...

I kiss his nose and slide out of the bed.

I go to my suitcase and start to get out my clothes. I take off my pyjamas and put them back in my suitcase.

I put on the clothes I just picked out; a white shirt with thin navy stripes on it, a red high skirt and navy ballet flats with white bows on them.

I go to the bathroom and brush my hair.

I put in a red headband that has a bow on it. I brush my bangs a few more times and pack up my toiletries and take them back to the room.

I pack my bag and go on my iPhone.

I go to my contacts and select an old friends contact.

I press call and go out to the balcony. It rings and finally someone answers

"hello, this is Shelly sitters service, how can I help you?" she says

"jasmine?" I say

"hello? Who is this?" she asks

"it's me, Brodie."

"oh! Hey, hows it going?"

"good thanks, what about you? What are you doing since you finished school early?"

"I'm good too. Well, since I left Devon high school I've been doing my business, Shelly Sitters Service. We house sit, baby sit, pet sit and even plants sit."

"wow! Do you reckon you could baby sit Lola one day?"

"omigosh! I'd be honoured!"

"we need to catch up soon, but I'll see you later, bye jasmine."

"bye sweet cakes"

I hung up and put my phone in my bra

I walked back inside and I saw Justin in his jeans, putting on his shirt.

I go up to him and hug him from behind.

He turns around and I see that's it's not even Justin...

It's Alex.

"hey, I thought you hated me!" he says. I jump off him as he smiles cockily.

"where's Justin?!" I yell slapping him

"oh he's okay..." he gets closer to me

I know what to do... It works every time...

"RAPE!!!!!!!!!" I scream

"wtf!?!?!" he says

But a room service person, a maid, another man and Heidi all run in

I break into fake crying but they all buy it.

"whats going on in here?" the man asks as he grabs Alex.

"he took my dear fiancé" I say sobbing

"where Is he?" he asks Alex

"the bathroom.." he says

They maid goes to the bathroom and opens the door. She goes in but comes back out. She shrugs her shoulders and Alex sighs

"in the cupboard. " he says

She goes back in and comes out with justin with tape over his

Mouth and rope around his body.