Part 31

Part 31

Brodie's POV

Once we had finished we decided to just go back and start to plan the wedding.

We actually decided to walk home instead of catching a cab.

As we walked hand in hand we had the few odd people ask for autographs and pictures.

"Hey, what do we do once we are married, finished school, with Lola and moved in together?" Justin asks

"I don't know maybe you should go on a tour or maybe we ahould go together..." I reply as we decide to stop and sit at a park bench.

We sit down and Justin starts to play with my ring.

"what should we call it?" he asks referring to the tour we might go on together.

"always you" I say simply

"I love it" he says smiling

He pecks me on the lips and a man then comes and stands infront of us.

We look up and he has a black blues hat and he is quite tall, he has some casual clothes on and rings on his fingers.

We both stand and turn around and start to walk away.

"um excuse me, but are you the Justin Bieber and Brodie Mitchelmore?" he asks as we turn back around

We both nod and he shakes our hands. "I'm Garry Feldman and I run the show, 'Celebrity Quiz' and I would ve Delores if you both were on the show tomorrow night."

"um we are really sorry, but we are not in Vegas tomorrow night, we leave tomorrow morning at four. We are so sorry but we had better be going now. Thanks anyways," Justin says

Before he can answer we walk away quickly. That show make all celebs very unpopular. But besides that, we are actually leaving tomorrow at four in the morning.

We went back to the hotel hand in hand and had some convo's about things but that's all.

We arrived at the hotel and when we got back to our room we saw someone there.

It was --- -- -- ---------! Omigosh what is he doing here?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry it's a bit short but I'll write more in the next chapters!

Pls comment vote or fan!

If you don't have an account so you can do so, make an account at www.wattpad.com

:) love ya <3