Arc 2

Don't worry, the Exam part is almost done :)

— ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ —            

You planted your foot on the branch before using all your strength to push yourself off of it. There was your target, running for dear life in the bushes below you. He stared at you with horrified eyes, the cocky smirk on his face from a few minutes ago completely washed away. As you jumped from another branch, you disappeared from his line of vision. He stopped running and rested his hands on his knees, panting for air. As quietly as you could, you reappeared behind him. You held a hand up, nails sharpening and veins popping.

"Wait! N-no—"

With a simple movement, you amputated his forearm. His cry of agony echoed throughout the forest as he fell to his knees, grasping at his arm that was gushing with the red liquid that smelled like iron. Tears were cascading down his face, jaw clenched as his eyes looked as if they were going to bulge out. You opened the balled fist of his amputated arm, and took the tag from his hand before throwing his limb back at him.

"Maybe you can make it next year." You dully stated and turned on your heel to walked away.

"YOU MONSTER!"

You froze.

Why'd I stop? Why am I even taking the time to listen to what this dead-man had to say?

"Are you even human?!" He screamed, leaning forward while clutching his crimson-soaked arm. "No human being would go this far!"

I was taught to do it this way.

"I'm gonna kill you.. One day, I'll kill you!"

Your lips tugged into a smile, and soon you erupted into laughter. You doubled over, slapping your knee as tears welled in your eyes.

Kill me? This weak man wanted to kill me?

"You want to kill me?" You repeated in between laughs, "Go ahead kill me! Be my guest!"

You walked over to him, grabbed his hand, and forced him to hold your wrist. Your nails were still sharper than knives, and as soon as they met the delicate skin of your neck, it left a trail of crimson red blood. He gulped, his deep brown eyes were wide again.

"What are you waiting for, old man?" You locked your gaze onto his wavering pupils, ever so slightly tightening your grip on his wrist. "Aren't you going to kill me?"

"Y-you're a crazy kid.."

He tore his hand from your death grasp, and scrambled to get up. You watched as he ran off into the distance, looking back every once and awhile before he turned a corner. He was a coward, but he was right about one thing.

I am a monster.

— ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ —

END DRY CHAPPY.

Please don't forget to comment and rate !

CHAPPY QUESTION:
What's your favorite animal?

Love, Kyte