Arc 9

SHOUTOUT TO THE PEOPLE FOR VOTING!

— ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ — 

You looked at your reflection in the mirror, examining the cropped hoodie and track shorts that Yuno gave you to wear. She was nodding in satisfaction behind you with arms crossed.

"A uniform is required." She grinned, putting her hands on your shoulders.

"Do we start now?" You asked, turning around to face her.

Yuno nodded and went down a staircase to where all the mats were. You were surprised how empty the warehouse was in the morning. You followed Yuno to an empty mat, and watched as she faced you.

"I'll explain to you what exactly you're learning about." She said, "Are you ok with that?"

You nodded.

"The power I used on you yesterday, the one with invisible ropes, is called Nen."

"What's that?" You tilted your head in confusion.

Insert long-ass explanation here/ Time Skip, brought to you by Jimin'sGotNoJams!

You smiled, "Ok, so how do I get my aura nodes open?"

"It usually takes a few years for the average person to open them."

"EH?!" Your jaw was probably touching the floor.

"There is a shortcut that will instantly open them, but are you ready?"

You gulped, "Yeah. Do it."

Your turned so that your back was facing her. You closed your eyes shut, balling your fists. You felt her hand on your back, and a sudden energy jolt through your body.

Your eyes shot open. It had knocked the air out of your lungs, and for a moment you had forgotten how to breath. Yuno was in front of you now, asking if you were ok. You felt unsteady, but nodded anyway. Everything went back into focus once you realized something like steam emitting from your body.

"That's your aura." She said, "Now don't freak out, but you're kind of losing your aura."

"What do I do?"

"Close your eyes, and focus. Think about keeping it around your body."

You nodded and closed your eyes. Keep it around my body. After a few seconds, you opened them again. Your aura was somehow controlled. Yuno had a big grin on her face while clapping.

"You're doing it! You just performed Ten." She smiled, crossing her arms.

"What's that?"

"It's just deploying aura around your body. Now, Ten is only used for defense."

"Ok."

"For now, I want you to meditate and control Ten first. You'll be meditating every day from now on, and practicing everything I teach you."

The smile fell from her face.

"But I'm going to warn you. Nen is a dangerous thing that can cost you your life. Are you willing to risk it?" She firmly stated.

Without hesitation you nodded. "I'll sell my soul to the Devil if I have to."

— ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ ♰ ♱ — 

CHAPPY QUESTION:
Favorite BTS member? Mine's Jungkook :0

Please don't forget to comment and rate!

Love, Kyte