48.

Posted: December. 28, 2016

48. Austin

"You're literally the most amazing person I've ever met in my life" Rowan mumbles into my shoulder as I post the picture I took to snapchat

"You're literally the most amazing person I've ever met in my life" Rowan mumbles into my shoulder as I post the picture I took to snapchat. She wraps her arms around my waist, and kisses between my shoulders "I love you, so much" She tells me, and I smile. 

I put down my glass of wine and turn around, wrapping my arms around her shoulders and kissing her forehead. We sway lightly back and forth, listening to cars drive by, a slight breeze swirling around us "I love you so much more, Baby Girl" I kiss her slowly. 

She wraps her arms tighter around me, and leans her head against my chest after she pulls away. I run my hand along her back, and she shivers slightly "You cold?" I ask, and she nods gently "Alright, lets go and lay in bed" I suggest and we walk inside, grabbing our wine. 

Rowan places her glass on the bedside table and lays down in bed, propping her pillow up behind her as she sits up against the headboard. I do the same, and slide my hand into hers, the two of us sitting quietly.

Soon, I roll over and lay my head on Rowan's chest, sighing lightly and closing my eyes. She giggles quietly and kisses my forehead, running her fingers through my hair. 

"Thank you for this" She tells me "It means a lot to me" 

"Anything for you, Babe" I look up at her, giving her a light kiss before laying my head back on her chest. I yawn and she giggles, laying down completely. 

"Go to sleep, Mi Amor" She kisses the top of my head and I sigh in content before falling asleep. 

When I wake up the next morning I'm all alone, but when the door creaks open, I smile as Rowan walks in, wearing silk pajamas. I grin, as she walks around the room, not noticing that I'm awake yet. 

I sit up in bed, and she turns to me, giving me a bright smile "Good morning" She leans over the edge of the bed to give me a kiss "I just ordered breakfast so it should be here soon" She grins. 

"Okay" I nod, climbing out of bed "I'm going to go and take a quick shower then we can do whatever you want today" I wrap my arms around her from behind, kissing her shoulder. 

"We did what I wanted yesterday, now it's your turn" 

"This trip is for you, my love. We're doing what you want" I kiss her cheek before letting her go. I grab a towel and walk to the bathroom. 

I make my shower quick, walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist. I put on a pair of boxer before walking towards the living room of our hotel room, sitting on the couch beside Rowan. 

"Hi Baby" I kiss her jaw. 

"Hi" She giggles "You smell good" 

"Thanks" I chuckle, grabbing her legs and laying them over my lap, running my hands up and down the smooth skin "What are you watching?" 

"I don't know, it's all in French. I was going to wait until you were out of the shower to pick a movie" She shrugs, running a hand through her hair. There's a knock on the door, so she stands up, fixing her pajamas "I'll go get the door, you pick a movie" She tells me and I nod, grabbing the remote and scrolling through the movies. 

I pick one, just in time for Rowan to come back, wheeling a cart into the living room.

"I got you french toast, orange juice and some coffee because why not both?" She chuckles, handing me one of the platters of food, along with one cup and once mug. She sits hers down on the table and wheels the cart back into the hallway. 

"Okay, I'm good" She plops down onto the couch with a huff, grabbing her plate and sitting it on her lap "What movie did you pick?" She asks.

"She's Out of My League" I answer.

"Oh, why?" 

"Because that's how I feel with you" I state dramatically and she snorts, uncovering her plate. 

"Oh, shut up" She laughs.

"You got waffles?!" 

"Yes I did" She nods "But you can have some. I wanted both french toast and waffles and I knew you would too so I figured we'd share" She shrugs, and I laugh. 

"I guess, I'll share with you" I sigh and she laughs, scooting closer to me. 

We eat and watch the movie, Rowan occasionally reaching over and putting a piece of pineapple in my mouth claiming how gross they are and how she wishes they weren't in her fruit cup. 

"Baby, I want a grape" 

"No, they're mine" She pouts. 

"Baby please" I whine.

"Austin" She whines back, and I give her a pout while batting my eyelashes and she groans "Fine" She grabs a grape and plops it into my mouth.

"Thank you Baby" 

"Yeah, yeah" She waves her hand at me "That was my last one" 

"Well, you're my last girlfriend so..." 

"That was the worst connection ever" She snorts. 

"It kind of was" I laugh. 

"But, that's good to know, because I'll snatch a bitch if she over steps" She raises her eyebrows and I chuckle.

"I know you will Baby" I kiss her nose "You're my little fighter" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi
This was really short, but I had some free time
I hope you enjoyed this
I love you all

Sincerely,

Bad_Boy_Hemmo