Prologue

A/N: Basically this is the last chapter from Not Alone and I'm posting it here because the characters are here in this book too.

MAJOR HINT

Now, you can continue your reading...

Christian's POV: (Because I wanted to)

"Let my son spend a night with your Anastasia and I'll seal the deal with you getting twice the profit we talked about" Mr. Brown said with a smirk. And I immediately saw read, without another thought, I slammed my fists on the table and stood up, grabbing Ana's hand I said, "How dare you think that I would trade my girlfriend for your stupid deal! Listen to me and listen good, I'm not giving up my Ana even if someone offers me all the wealth in the world" I said and pulled Ana with me, I was trying to control my anger and not punch that jerk at that very moment because I didn't want to stress Ana anymore, she's already been through a lot. But what happened next made me change my mind.

Luke came forward and said, "Come on Christian, just a fuck for one night. Share your hot girlfriend with me dude." I heard Ana gasp as I pushed her beside me and slammed my fist on the fuckers jaw which made him fall to the carpeted floor. I continued throwing punches after punches on him, not caring about who was watching us. Nobody talks like that about my girl and thinks he could get away with that.

"Christian! Christian stop!" Ana said and grabbed my arms. "Let's just go, okay? We shouldn't waste our time on jerks like him who pull women into trials room and ask them to and I quote 'hit the bed'!" Ana screamed. When the fuck did that happen?
Ana then stormed towards Brown and slapped him, "Teach your son how to respect women. Oh sorry, how can a perv teach his son how not to be a perv. You sick excuse of a man, do you think I didn't notice you gazing at my chest, huh!" Ana slapped him once again. I was too shocked to say anything. I could hear other women cheering for Ana, something like 'You go girl' and 'Show Them who's the boss'.

Ana them came around to Luke's side. "And you Mr. Asshole. How dare you touch me without my permission huh? Christian, do me a favour and punch him once again." That bastard touched my Ana. I quickly complied to Ana's request. Adding a few more kicks to his ribs. But before I could do anything else, Taylor came and stopped me. "Boss, I will handle everything. You should go back home with Ana" He said. And I nodded in reply.

Ana came to me and held my hands, "Your knuckles are bleeding " she whispered. "I'm so sorry Christian " she started sobbing into her hands. She was sorry? Why?

"Ana shh, what are you sorry for?" I said as I pulled her into my arms.

"I-I made you lose the deal, I cause so much of trouble for you." She cried into my chest.

"Ana, I would lose anything if that means you would be with me. Those bastards crossed their line. You mean everything to me Ana, so don't think that you cause trouble. You're my problem solver" I said as I pulled her away just so we could head back home.

"I'm so proud of you" I said to Ana as we entered our apartment.

"Proud? Why?" She asked confused.

I pulled her into my lap, "The way you handled those jerks. They deserved it. I'm sure now they would think twice before hitting on any other woman" I said which made her giggle.

"Why didn't you tell me that Luke bothered you at the shopping mall?" I asked her

"Well I honestly didn't think that I would be meeting him ever again, but then when I saw him at the party, I asked you to get some drinks because I wanted to tell you about him. I didn't tell you earlier because I didn't want to bother you with such silly things"

"Ana, promise me one thing, from now on you'll tell me about everything that bothers you. No matter how silly or small it is. Heck, even if you see a spider that scares you, do tell me. I'll beat it to a pulp" I said and she giggled again.

"Now, my hand has been itching to take that dress off you Miss. Steele." I said as I placed kisses down her neck.

"Well why don't you do the honours Mr. Grey" Ana moaned and it was all it took for me to start worshiping her body.

About three hours and two sessions later, we finally drifted off to sleep, whispering 'I love yous' to each other.

I can never live without her.

A/N:

Do vote and comment what you thought down here. It means a lotttt to me.

And the second part is published already..

May the minions be with you.