Chapter 6

39 votes and 18 comments in less than 24 hours! Thank you guys you don't know how happy I am ❤️

Continuing the story..

Ana's POV:

I was having a conversation with him using the Bluetooth earpiece. He told me that I should open it seeing that Martin might catch us and then our plan would be destroyed. As I threw the earpiece under the sink, from where I could easily take it back if needed. But I was scared, he wouldn't be able to hear anything now. So I had to be loud if I wanted him to listen if I had the pictures burned or not.

I quickly changed into the lingerie and as soon as I stepped into the room, Martin cornered me and put a hand around my mouth. "You bitch, did you not think I would set up cameras in the bathroom. I knew you would have contact with someone, so now I will make sure that you don't make a sound as I fuck you" He said and put a duct tape around my mouth. I started trashing about to get it open but Martin was quick, he tied my hands behind my back and put me over his shoulder.

"Now let's test that ass of yours, I'm sure you wouldn't be experienced in anal, you seem too innocent for that" Martin said, I could feel him smirk. I started hitting his back with my now tied hands and he threw me so hard on the bed that I could feel myself losing consciousness. And after a second, I could feel the darkness envelope me.

Martin's POV:

I threw Anastasia on the bed and saw that she had lost her consciousness. Great! It makes it a hell lot easier for me and mistress.

I pulled out my phone and called her while I walked into the washroom. I picked up the Bluetooth earpiece and threw it from the window. Good riddance.

"Hello my boy, are you doing what I told you?"

"Yes mistress"

"You have the permission to speak freely."

(Italics is Martins's mistress and normal is Martin) 

"The girl made our job easier, she lost consciousness as soon as I threw her on the bed."

"That's great boy. Now you can fuck her the way you want. But remember to flush your phone down. I cannot take the risk of someone finding out my identity"

"Surely, mistress"

Then she hung up the call. All I had to do was wake Ana, burn the pictures and fuck her the way I want. I smiled to myself. But I decided to tie her legs to the sides of the bed so she couldn't even close them. As soon as I did that, I started at her. Her crotchless panty was making her look more sexy. I climbed up the bed and as soon as I leaned down to kiss her, I heard the door open and as soon as I turned around, I saw him. How was that possible!

A/N:

I hope you liked the chapter guys! Who do you think is the person Ana was talking to and the person who was talking to Martin?

Next goal: 45 votes and 25 comments!