Chapter 30

Ana's POV:

I pulled away from Ethan at the sound of Christian's voice and crossed my arms.

"Well what does it look like to you?", I asked him, giving him a look as if daring him to say something wrong about me and Ethan.

"I'll leave you guys alone", Ethan said "Just go to the living room, Ethan. I'll be back before you know it", I said and he left the room, shutting the door behind him. Only then I noticed the bags in Christian's hands, he got me ice cream and fruits, aww. I mentally squealed. I now have double the amount of ice cream! I went forward to grab the bars from him, but what he said made me stop dead in my tracks.

"I say no to sex and you already called a boy toy to satisfy you? That too in my own house, damn that was fast Ana", he chuckled sarcastically.

I couldn't do anything but stare at him I cloud smell alcohol in his breath, I was angry, scratch that I was furious, and fucking pissed. "How dare y-", I started to say but stopped because I know that stress isn't good for my baby, so I avoided saying anything back to Christian and silently went towards ou-his closet. I could hear him following me as I grabbed a suitcase and started filling it with some of my clothes.

"What the fuck are you doing?", He asked stepping in front of me as I was about to leave the room.

"I'm leaving"

"Where?"

"Somewhere away from you. Probably with people who think that I'm loyal", I said and felt him grab my hand.

"Oh, believe me, the way you were hugging him, anyone would know what I would have saw if I came back about five minutes later", he said and I snatched my hand away from his grip.

"Moreover your outfit", he slurred and I looked at myself. I had changed into a night dress. It was nothing wrong, just a silk top and shorts.

As I reached the main door, I saw that Ethan was nowhere to be found but Mia, Elliot and Kate were just entering the house.

"Hey Ana-what's with the suitcase, and are those tears on your face?" Mia said as she hugged me.

"What did that bastard do?" Kate asked me, anger evident in her voice.

"I didn't do anything", Christian said from behind me. "You should ask Miss Anastasia Steele here" he finished in an accusing voice. "You'll regret this when you get sober Mr. Christian Grey" I said glaring at him.

Ethan came back from wherever he was and started explaining the situation, "Sorry, I was in the washroom. Actually it's all just a misunderstanding, you see-"

"Can I have your car keys Kate? I'll meet you back home", I said cutting Ethan off.

"You are in no condition to drive", I don't have to tell you people who said this statement.

"And you are not in a position to tell me what to do", I said as Kate gave me the keys.

"I'll take a cab back home Steele, I just want to have a talk with Grey. Drive safe.", she said and hugged me. I smiled at her and then heard Ethan said, "Wait Ana, I'll drop you off"

"Oh, I'm sure she will love it if you 'drop her off'", Christian said using air quotes while saying 'drop her off'. Now I have had enough, I stomped towards Christian and slapped him, hard.

"Just spreading the love, baby" I said and went out the apartment. I reached Kate's apartment in about fifteen minutes and went to my old bedroom. I missed this place so much, I sunk into my old bed and cried myself to sleep. Christian thought I was cheating on him? How could he? Even when I am pregnant with his child? Drunk or not, what he said was unacceptable.

------

Christian's POV:

"Ana", I knocked on the door but she still didn't reply to me. I sighed, maybe I should get her what she wanted.

"Gail, do we have any ice cream, pickles and fruits?" I asked her, stepping into the kitchen.

"The fruits just finished today, and we have pickles. Only strawberry ice cream left", she replied.

"Do you want me to get something?"

"No Gail, it's nine, I'll get it", I said and stepped out of the apartment. God, when Ana kissed me on the couch and the way she bit my ear lobe. I shook my head to clear my thoughts. After buying her stuff, I saw a really nice bottle of wine and rum, so I bought them and drank it all on the ride back.

I can't help myself, I think that I'll hurt her if we make love right now, but the way she reacted.

She is pregnant Christian!

My subconscious scolded me, and then I had an idea pop into my head. I took out my phone and called Dr.Greene. She picked it up on the second ring.

"Hello Dr.Greene, this is Christian Grey"

"Oh hello Mr.Grey. How may I help you? Is Ana alright?"

"Yes Ana is good. I just had to ask you something"

"Go ahead"

"Is it safe for Ana to be sexually active now?"

"If she feels up to it, then it's totally okay. Actually I should warn you, some women feel really aroused during the second semester"

"Okay thank you Dr.Greene, have a goodnight"

"You too, Mr. Grey", she said and hung up.

Fuck, I made Ana upset for nothing. I feel terrible now, but I'll show Ana how much I love her and how beautiful she is tonight in bed, maybe the ice cream can come in handy. I thought as I carried the bags upstairs, but as soon as I opened the door to our bedroom, I was filled with rage.

There, Ana was practically glued to Ethan beside the bed, with their arms around each other.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" I shouted.

A/N:

Who ordered a couple fight? Lol.

Okay so here's another update without reaching the goal because I don't think I would be able to update tomorrow.

Goal for the next update: 960 votes and 550 comments on the whole book so far !!

Keep smiling :)