Chapter 31

So close to 1K votes, thank you so much guys 💕

Christian's POV:

As soon as Ana slapped me, I came back to my senses. Shit! What the fuck did I do? I stood there for about a minute in shock while Mia, Ethan, Kate and Elliot were looking at me with murderous expressions.

"I'll be back", I said trying to go to Ana. Keyword, tried.

"Wait Christian", Kate said as Elliot grabbed my arm.

"You fucked up big time bro", I sighed, knowing that Mia was right.

"Yes Christian, Ana called us all here for a sleepover and she was hugging me because I got her all those ice creams she wanted", Ethan explained and no amount of words could explain how guilty I was feeling. I felt like I was drowning in a bottle of guilt! Yes, that much!

"I know guys, and I'm sorry. I think I'll just go to her and apologise now", I said.

"No! You have to do it some other way!" Mia exclaimed

"You know? Do something grand for her? She's been through so much now, and she's pregnant. Take her out, make her feel wanted, make her feel like a queen", Mia explained looking at my confused expression.

"You only have a few hours Grey. Let her sleep over at ours tonight. But you better be prepared tomorrow morning", Kate lectured and they all left.

I guess I have some thinking to do now.

Ana's POV:

I woke up to the smell of something delicious cooking in the kitchen. It smelled like heaven. I quickly got up and my head filled with memories of yesterday. I overreacted, I know. But what do you expect from a hungry horny pregnant woman who was accused of cheating? To be honest, we were both at fault here. I will just go back home after I eat whatever Kate has been preparing.

I went to the washroom to freshen up, tied my hair up in a knot and brushed my teeth.

"It smells like heaven here, I love you. We love aunt Kate, don't we?", I said in a baby voice, rubbing walking into the kitchen and sitting in one of the chairs.

"I love you both", I froze at the sound of that voice. His voice.

"Ch-Christian, what are you doing here?" I said, walking towards him.

"I'm so sorry Ana. It was so wrong of me to accuse you of cheating like that. I was a bit drunk and", I cut him off by placing my lips on his, pouring all my love into this one kiss, we pulled away after a minute and I placed my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"I'm sorry too Christian. I overreacted, but you did too"

"I know, it was a stupid fight. And I regret what I said. But let's just move on from that okay?" I nodded.

"I wanna eat now", I said and he chuckled.

He made my favourite, pancakes with maple syrup. As I took the first bite, I moaned.

"This is so good Christian", I said with my mouth filled with food and Christian thanked me, eating his pancakes.

Around the fifth bite, I felt nauseous. I didn't want Christian to feel bad, so I excused myself and went into the washroom.

I heaved into the toilet and obviously, Christian heard it, so he came inside and held back my hair, rubbing on my back which actually helped a lot. I washed my mouth with mouthwash and Christian helped me get back into the kitchen. I felt normal already.

"I'm sorry Christian, but I don't think that I can eat any more pancakes, they are delicious though"

"Don't apologize Ana, I understand your situation. What would you like to eat?"

"Let's go to Brent's, I love the tea there", I said and he nodded.

"Anything you want love, but you may want to change first", he said and I looked down at myself, I was still wearing my silk shorts and top from last night.

Ten minutes later, changed and showered, Is as on the way to Brent's with Christian. We were both in a happy and relaxed mood, he told me that Kate was over at Elliot's ​which is why I didn't see her today morning.

We went in and the tea was given to us in about five minutes, Brent's was a family place and the waiters were almost all teenagers, which explains the fact that the tissue which was provided to me with the tea cup had a number with Eric written on it.

"Does he not see that you're pregnant?" Christian asked looking at the tissue and I glared at him, "Can pregnant women not date?"

"There's a difference between engaged pregnant women and single pregnant women, I'm here sitting with you, does he not see we are together?" He said and I shrugged.

The waiter, Eric was coming towards us again and Christian took this opportunity to kiss me hard on the lips, claiming me as his. He pulled away when Eric cleared his throat, "Do you guys want anything else?"

"No, thank you", I said and he left.

"Christian there are children here? What were you thinking kissing me like that?"

"Well they should know that there's love in this world", he said and I blushed.

"No tip for this one", Christian said as he paid but I slipped in some before we left.

A/N:

Not my best but I had to do a chapter with no drama!

Goal for the next chapter: 1030 votes and 600 comments on the whole book so far!!

Keep smiling :)