Chapter 12

Ana's POV:

"Why are you here?", I asked.

"Being Grace's best friend, of course I was invited", Elena said.

"Best friend and a pedophile", I smirked at her.

"Listen you gold digger, what me and Christian had is nothing you would understand, I made him what he is today, not you, just because he put a ring on your finger doesn't mean anything!", Elena stormed forward to me and raised her hand to slap me but I got a hold of her wrist.

"No, Elena, you won't understand what I and Christian have, because it's love. You on the other hand only taught him how to fuck anyone!", I almost screamed at her but stopped when I heard a voice.

"You fucking bitch! I trusted you with my children and this is what you did, you are sick Elena. I don't know why I was your best friend, from now on I will make sure that you aren't allowed around me or my family!", Grace screamed at Elena, Christian was standing behind her, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Mom, calm down.", He started to say.

"How can you tell me to keep calm Christian, I just found out that my best friend has molested my child, Ana if you don't mind, I would like to have a few words with Elena and Christian here, alone", Grace stressed on the last part, I just nodded and left the place.

As I was passing by Christian, he told me to join the rest of his family at the table, so I just went there.

"Ana, what took you so long?" Mia asked me as I sat down on one of the chairs. "I was just talking with Christian and Grace", I said and passed her a small smile.

"You look like you could use a drink", Mia said and handed me a shot glass which was filled with vodka. I drank that down in one go.

"Just one shot wouldn't do anything Mia", I said and she replied, "Now we're talking", with a grin.

Which is how, almost only ten minutes later, stressed Ana became the most carefree and drunk Ana.

A/N:

I am so sorry that I haven't been updating much, a lot is going on in my life and I just can't think of what to do, what not to do.

But I promise to update atleast once a week now. :)

Don't forget to vote and comment! Fun chapter ahead !