Chapter 3

Because you people surprised me by completing the goal of 5 votes and 2 chapters in less than 15 hours. I decided to surprise you back with a double update ! 😁

Ana's POV:

As I walked back towards Christian, with no panties on, I could feel how tense I was. I just hoped that Christian wouldn't sense it, yet.

I saw Christian grin at me as soon as I sat beside him, but once he saw the fake smile I was sporting, his expression turned into one in confusion. I could sense that he was about to say something, so I grabbed his hand and put it on my thigh, just below my skirt.

He searched my eyes for something, but I made sure that I gave nothing away, so I smiled, a real smile because I knew this might be the last time we could be together before all the madness starts.

I leaned into him, kissing his jaw up to his ears, and I whispered "Take me Christian", which instantly made him groan. I leaned back, purposely biting my lip so that I could get some reaction from him and not make him think that something was wrong.

-Steamy Scenes Ahead-

"You know what that does to me, Ana" Christian groaned and slipped his hand under my skirt, his fingers finding my spot in a second, making me moan. The table in front of us hid what was happening from everyone. Christian then slowly started rubbing his fingers around my spot, making me moan again.

Quickly sweeping his index finger inside me, he enjoyed watching me wither. I gasped loudly at his contact. And then he started his slow torture. "Christian, I need you" I said.

"I'm enjoying this Miss Steele, but I'm sure things would get more interesting in our bedroom" Christian said and pulled out his finger, sucking my juices off his finger, he shot me a naughty grin. "Always so wet for me, My Ana" he said.

Feeling emotional all of a sudden, I hugged him.

"All yours Christian, only yours" I said in a shaky voice.

Let's just say he proved how I was only his by making love to me three times that night.

What tomorrow would bring for us that I don't know..