Introduction

All of these one shots are basically dedicated to CookieMonster2704 so I use her name for all of them. Hope you don't mind!

I'd really love for you to share, comment and vote if you like the stories. It would mean a lot to me ❤

I mainly do Bill, Charlie, Fred and George. I haven't written any Charlie one shots because my baby cakes Maegan doesn't feel quite an attraction to him, so I basically just don't write him. I'm also going to try writing Ron for her, soon!

But, I will also take requests from you, if you'd like that. I'll use your name then ❤️

* As of 21/02/2017 { for Americans ( and possible others that I don't know of ) : 02/21/2017 }, I warn you that most of what I've written till now ( prewritten. Everything currently up to His Friend / Ron, has been published but all the others that will be uploaded in the future have been prewritten at this point ) are mainly Fred and George.

This is not because I do not love Bill, Charlie, or Ron ( frankly, I don't see Percy in a romantic way at all, sorry Percy ) but because my main 'crushes' are Fred and George. They are my role models ( in the best way possible ) and really do take up most of my mind, nowadays, and they are very easy to write for me.

Thank you for your understanding. *

Love,
Vivian