Chapter Fifteen

That's Katherine's dress over there. I loooooove it =D

_______________________________________________________________________________

Katherine's POV

When I woke up I was lying on a bed in a room that was completely white. I was wrapped in bandages. Everywhere hurt.

Just then, the door opened and Carlisle walked in. I was glad to see him.

"Hey Kat. How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Fragile," I answered. So? It was true.

He chuckled.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Well after Victoria broke your bones,they started to heal, but in the same position. I had to break them again," he explained.

AAAGGGGHHHH. That probably hurt. Good thing I was sleeping.

"Did you catch Victoria?" I asked.

"No," he said with a sigh," she and three other newborns got away."

At least it was only three. "So when can I come out of this mummy suit?"

"Right now, actually. I came in to unwrap you," he said, and began unwinding the bandages. Soon they were off.

I stood up and felt myself. Nothing missing, that should be good. Carlisle told me to take it easy since some of my bones might still be a bit weak.

I went downstairs. Yay! Emmett and and everyone else was there. I greeted them.

"KAT!!! You're alive!!!" yelled Alice doing a happy dance all over. I laughed.

"Katherine, did you hear what Bella said?" asked Jasper.

"I don't know, I was too busy being unconscious," I answered.

"Oh right. Well, she said she jumped out the tree to save Edward and you flung her into the woods on purpose so you could hurt her," explained Jasper.

I let out a string of cuss words.

"Woah, calm down," laughed Emmett.

I soothed myself and asked what happened to her.

"Edward's upstairs talking to her right now. We found out what she said because Edward told us the reason he just left you," said Rosalie.

Woah. Edward just left? I hate him and I know he hates me but I saved his life! And he just leaves. Douchebag.

"Oh well, let's play Monopoly," announced Jasper, with the Monopoly box suddenly in his hand.

Ooooo I was really good at this game. Just go for Boardwalk and Park Place and you bankrupt everybody. We sat down and began to play

Edward's POV

Well, Bella did lie to me. Her reason?

"I didn't want you to get mad at me!" and she began to cry. I forgave her but I was still pissed.

I went downstairs and Alice and the others were there, setting up Monopoly.

"Edward!!! Come play! You could be the horse!" yelled Alice.

I sighed. I hadn't played this in a long time, but I was awesome at it. I always bankrupted everyone. Boardwalk and Park Place.

Hmm.....Kat was out of the medical room. I sat down and nodded to her. She looked away.

Guess someone told her I left when she got hurt. Oh well.

Everyone lost. Who won? Katherine. If I got Boardwalk and Park Place I would've won but noooo she had to go get it.

I said I was going out for a little while. I stepped outside and ran to the forest.

I was going to the meadow I had found. I needed to think. To sort some stuff out.

Like why Bella lied to me. If she lied to me then, did she lie about losing control of the car? 

Was she trying to kill Katherine? If so, I'm proud of her. But still! Bella shouldn't do that.

I sighed. Bella was changing all of a sudden. And I don't know why. I checked the time on my watch. I should get back.

The pack was leaving and Alice decided she wanted to throw a party for them.

Apparently, for Alice, any excuse to plan a party will do. I was home in two seconds. Alice had already hung balloons and decorated the place.

It's what she does best. All the girls wore dresses. Alice a red, Rose a blue and Kat a black dress. Bella went home already.

The pack came. Nasty smelling creatures but they did help us. They stayed for about one hour then they had to go to catch the flight back to the Bahamas.

I went up to my room. I wanted to listen to a new CD I got. I plugged in the headphones and zoned out.

Katherine's POV

I thanked Sam and the pack for coming.

"Anytime Katherine. The house ok? No one tried to break in?" he questioned.

I reassured him and sent the pack off to the car. It was the last flight back to the Bahamas for the day and they couldn't miss it.

I went up to my room, took off my dress and lay down on my bed carefully. I felt exhausted.

Carlisle warned me I might be tired for the next two days and might still feel sore. He was right.

I groaned and took off my light. It only ten and I was tired. That was really early.

For me, anyways.

I went to sleep, telling myself I'll feel better in the morning.

I hoped that I would be right.