Complicated Love: Chapter 28

Thank you so much for 217 reads!!!!! Omg you don't know just how much I love and appreciate you for this. This means everything to me and is one the good things in my life. Thank you so much for sticking with me through this fanfic and I can't wait to see how the future is with this fanfic. Thank you so much again! I love you all(: Update in a few days😊☺💛💙💜💚❤💗💓💕💖💞💋

Chapter 28: Complicated Love- Liam Drama

*Zayn's POV*

"Yes congrats! We'll help as much as we can" Niall chimed in. The rest of the boys nodded in agreement. Liam looked at me with glare. In response, I looked at him with a confused face. He then looked at Haley with a smile full of...love? Whatever it was, I sure as hell didn't like it. Quickly, I looked at Haley to see what her reaction was. She looked at him fearfully and walked over to him. She whispered something in his ear and they went upstairs. Jealousy powered through my veins. What are they talking about? I was about to go find out for myself when Niall pulled me back. "Don't eavesdrop on them mate. That'll only make her mad. It's nothing. Liam likes her but she loves you. Trust me, you have nothing to worry about" he assured me. "Okay. Thanks mate. But if I find out he tried to kiss her again, I'm killing him" I growled. He laughed and nodded. Despite Niall's words, I couldn't help but wonder what was going on with her and Liam.

*Haley's POV*

"Why did you want to talk?" he asked. "Look Liam, I'm sorry to be rude but you've gotta stop with the looks of love and the obvious hints you're dropping that you like me. Zayn is really starting to get pissed off" I answered. His face fell into a sad frown. "But I can't help it. I'm really falling for you Haley. Believe me, I've tried looking at other girls but they don't compare to you. I know this is totally wrong. I mean, you're carrying Zayn's child for god's sakes! I just can't get over you. The harder I try, the harder I fall for you" he explained, head in his hands from frustration. "Oh Liam. That's hands-down one of the sweetest things I've ever heard. But I just can't look at you that way" I sighed. "Why not? You've never pictured this...". He moved a stray strand of hair from my face and smiled. "Liam-" "Or this?" he asked, cupped my face with his hands and leaning in. "No Liam stop-" "Or this?" he asked, doing the unthinkable.