Complicated Love: Chapter 24

Thanks for over 120 reads its appreciated. The progress is going slow guys please speed it up if u can thanks love you guys!

Chapter 24: Complicated Love- Movie Night

*Haley's POV*

I woke up next a warm body. After realizing who it was, I smiled and shook him awake. "Morning love" he cooed. "Morning" I repeated. "How you feeling?" he asked. "Sore. But so happy. Last night was amazing" I laughed. "Good" he chuckled. "Since you're sore and probably tired, how about a movie night with Harry, Danyelle, Niall and Jordyn?" he suggested. "Sounds perfect! I'll call them" I chirped. I jumped out of bed and grabbed my phone off his dresser. "Haley babe you're still naked" he reminded me laughing. After looking down and seeing he's right, I threw on my underwear, bra and Zayn's t-shirt. As I about to call Niall, I heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" I yelled. I was suddenly thankful it was Saturday which meant no school. "Oh hey Niall" I greeted casually. "Can I come in?" he asked awkwardly. Why is he being weird? "Sure..." I answered puzzled. We sat down on the couch and started talking. "Why are you in Zayn's clothes?" he smirked. I blushed and giggled once I figured out that's why he was awkward. "We um" "Had sex last night" he finished giggling. "Yes! Was it noticeable?" I asked turning red. "Oh no. The loud screams and clothes really covered it up" he replied sarcastically. "Oh shut up!" I smacked him playfully. "Well congrats. Seriously I'm proud that you took it that far. He really wanted to" he told me seriously. "Thanks. Hey would you and Jordyn like to come for a movie night? I'm asking Harry and Danyelle too" I asked. "That sounds great! I'm sure she'll be up for it. We're there" he grinned. "Awesome! Let me call Dany and invite them" I squealed, getting up from the couch. "Ow!" I yelled. "What?" Niall asked. "I'm er sore" I answered embarrassed. "Oh my god" he burst out laughing. "Shut up" I smacked him again. After calling her and confirmed she'd be there, I ran up to Niall and jumped in his arms, nearly knocking him over. "Why did you do that?" he laughed. "I wanna be like your crazy little sister" I giggled. "Well then consider it done sissy" he joked. "Thank you!" I shrieked, jumping further on his back. We collapsed to the ground in giggles, me on top of him. "What you guys doing?" Zayn asked us. "Just messing around" I assured him, kissing his cheek. "I see. So are they coming?" he asked, wrapping an arm around me. Aww he's jealous! "Yeah, everyone's on their way if that's okay" I informed. "Yeah that's fine but you have to get dressed. I already am haha" he teased. I stuck my tongue out at him, realizing it's true. He was wearing jeans and a black t-shirt. "Okay okay I will" I huffed, getting off Zayn. "I'll help" Niall grinned. "Niall!" I cried. "Actually come here" I smirked, grabbing his hand and taking him upstairs, leaving both boys with shocked faces. "What are you gonna do?" he asked scared. "Don't worry you won't see me naked. Zayn got jealous of us so I'm just messing with him" I smiled. "Oh good" he sighed in relief. "Now look away so I can change" I ordered him. He did as told and I grabbed my clothes from yesterday. As I took off Zayn's t-shirt, Niall turned and looked at me, his mouth dropping open. "Niall!" I screamed, covering my body with a sheet. "Sorry. I really like Jordyn but I got curious" he grinned sheepishly. "Do I have to tell Zayn?" I threatened. "No! I won't look anymore" he promised, turning around. "Good" I stated. I changed in my crop top and skater skirt quickly and turned him around. "Looking nice sis" he smiled. "Thanks" I replied. We walked downstairs and after explaining, we chilled on the couch and talked.

Con. 24:

*later that night*

After a lot of arguing, I finally popped in "Madea Christmas" and jumped in Zayn's lap. We had all met Jordyn, except me of course, and everyone really liked her. I'm glad we all got along. "This bitch is crazy!" us girls screamed as the guys laughed. We watched 3 movies after that: The Hangover, The Notebook, and Scream, we all fell asleep.