Complicated Love: Chapter 50

Thank you so much for 1.6K reads! That literally means the world to me and I'm so touched that so many people read it. On another note, I'm really sorry I updated late. I've been so so busy lately and haven't had time. I will try but it's hard. I hope you like this chapter. I'm sorry the chapters look short but it's bc they're in one long paragraph and it won't let me space it out. Anyways, enjoy, comment and vote!

Chapter 49: Complicated Love- Shifts
*Haley's POV*
I hung up on Danyelle after we said our goodbye's. When I walked back into the living room, Zayn looked mad. "What's wrong Zayn?" I asked. "Nothing I'm fine" he answered. "Does he know?" I thought to myself. "So when were you gonna tell me?" he blurted out, facing me. "Shit he knows!" I thought nervously. "Tell you what?" I asked innocently. "Don't play with me Haley. When were you gonna tell me you had cancer?" he growled. "I-I-" I stuttered. Just then, the baby started crying from his crib. "I-I gotta go feed the b-baby" I stammered, dashing upstairs. I opened the door to his room and scooped him up, feeding and rocking him until he fell asleep. As soon as I got down and retook my seat, he restarted his questioning. "I'm not done with this Haley! Don't act like you can weasel your way out of this conversation!" he screamed in my face. "I'm not! It's just a tough subject! How would you feel if you knew you had breast cancer?!" I shouted back. "That's not the point! Why the hell didn't you tell me?!" he raged angrily. "Isn't it obvious?! I was afraid! I could barely handle the news myself! How was I supposed to tell you?!" I spat. "That still doesn't give the right to keep something this big from me!" he yelled. "What if you had cancer huh? Would you have told me?!" I challenged, reaching my breaking point. He went mute. "That's what I fucking thought" I muttered, wiping my tears away as I left the room.

How was it? Please give me feedback because I love reading your comments(: And do you guys like my author's notes? Tell me in the comments and gives opinions. Don't forget to comment and vote. Love you my crazy mofos💋