Complicated Love- Chapter 14

Ooh! Who's excited?

Chapter 14: Complicated Love- Dates with Things That You Just Can't Repeat

*Harry's POV*

I have a date with a really hot girl in about 20 minutes. She is really pretty and cute. Her laugh is adorable and she's so nice. I had to admit, I was excited for our date.....I was also nervous. What if I screw up? What if she doesn't kiss on the first date? What if I- All these "What Ifs?" were running through my mind. "I gotta get ready!" I screamed. I threw on black jeans, a white v neck, a black leather jacket, white vans, a silver necklace, and a leather bracelet. I fixed my curls as best as I could and waited on the couch. After 10 minutes, I heard a knock at my door. "Hey beautiful. How are you? Come in" I introduced, leaning in the doorway. "Thanks. I'm great. You?" she asked, walking in and sitting on the couch next to me. "I'm pretty good" I answered. She smiled awkwardly. She started twirling her hair and biting her lip in fear. What's going on? "Are you okay?" I asked nervously. What'd I do? "Yeah just nervous" she fake smiled. I know fake smiles. I see Liam with those cause he likes Haley. Poor mate. "Why?" I questioned. "I just don't want to screw up on our date" she replied. I took her hands and looked her dead in the eyes. "You have nothing to worry about. It'll be fine" I assured her. "Thanks Harry. So um what do you have planned?" she asked. "Well first I made you dinner. I hope you like tacos" I answered. "I love them! Thank you" she squealed excitedly. "Great! You're welcome" I smiled. She filled two with toppings and sat down. "Lemonade?" I asked. "Sure" she agreed. I poured her and myself some lemonade and sat down. "So how is school so far?" I started a conversation. "It's good. How is it teaching heaps of students each year?" she giggled, biting into her taco. "It is a bit scary but I like it" I admitted. "Hats off to the chef by the way" she complimented. "Thank you. I'm glad you like it" I grinned. "You're welcome" she blushed. We continued eating and talking about each other's lives. She was a great girl. I really like her. "Hey um I know it's only our first date but I really like you. Would you um like to b-be my girlfriend?" I stuttered. Damn it Styles. "Yes. I really like you too" she agreed. I kissed her with a strange passion. We pulled away and smiled at the happy atmosphere. "Can I tell you a secret? You can't tell Haley or Zayn" I asked suddenly. "Sure what's up?" she answered. "Well you see Liam kind of has a crush on Haley-" I started. "He does?! Awwww that's so cute" she shrieked. "Yeah it is. But he knows Zayn and her are together and he's upset. What should I do?" I finished. "Well did Liam like her first?" she asked. "Yeah saw her first" I replied. "Then he should tell Zayn. Even if it doesn't change Haley's mind, he deserves to know" she advised. "You're right. Thanks. I'll tell him" I agreed. "No prob. Well I should go it's late" she told me. "Okay I'll walk you out" I responded. I kissed her all over face, stopping at her lips and kissed them deeply. "Night Danyelle" I whispered. "Night Harry" she whispered breathlessly. I hope I get what Zayn has.