S1>11: Kanto Fire-type Starter; Charmander the Abandoned Pokémon and Friends

Wahoo~~! Let's keep going!

🔥☄️🔥☄️🔥☄️🔥☄️🔥☄️🔥☄️🔥☄️🔥☄️🔥

---- [Break Scene] ----

Today our heroes seem to have once again lost their way on the path to Vermillion City where Yuna will earn her third Kanto Gym Badge.

"That's it! This is ridiculous!" Mairin threw her hands up in frustration.

"Pika Pi. (Oh dear.)" Light sweat dropped.

"Luxray Lux Luxray. (Mairin, finally cracked.)" The newly Luxray named; Leon snorted.

Chespie hang his head down in fail, "Chespin. (Sorry.)" He said, all the sudden.

"Arf Rarf. (Not your fault.)" Zack deadpanned.

"Hey nee-chan, we should find a Pokémon Centre soon." Takato said, he was glad to call Cousin Riley about finding the missing female Riolu, he was immediately relief of it and thanked them.

Yuna sweat dropped and looked up the map on her PokéNav Plus, she moved the map around till she saw a red 'P' indicating a Pokémon Centre is nearby. "Oh, we seem to be in the middle of nowhere." She said, "But Route 24 will take us to Vermillion City and it seems we're on the right path for it."

Mairin perked up and smiled, "Yay! Let's get going!" She exclaimed, then she saw a dark shadow walking towards them, "Ahhhhhh!" She screeched.

"What now?" Alain asked, why his little sister screamed all the sudden.

Brock saw the shadow walking closer, "Who's that?" He asked.

As the shadow was close enough, Yuna recognised it immediately, a orange lizard-like Pokémon with a flame on the tip of its tail.

"Its a Charmander." Takato said, surprised seeing one in the middle of nowhere.

Alain narrowed his blue eyes at the flame of its tail, 'Something's wrong.' He thought.

Yuna notice the same thing, she scanned the Pokémon.

[Charmander, the Lizard Pokémon. The Fire on the top of its tail is a measure of its life. If healthy, its tail burns intensely. If not, its tail burns lightly.]

"Wait, why is the flame on its tail so small?" Takato asked, looking back and forth at the image of Charmander flame. "So different."

"Wha-" Yuna immediately walked towards it, "Hey." She saw all the bruise and cuts it had on its body.

Charmander looked up exhausted, he looked at the group, sensing a kind aura from them, it raised its paw at Yuna, "Char Charmander. Charmander... (Please, save them. From Damian.)" He manage to say before passing out.

"H-Hey!" Yuna shouted and caught Charmander, before he collapsed towards the ground. 'From Damian?'

Brock looked at the injuries of the Charmander and he cursed inside his head, "We need to get this Charmander to the Pokémon Centre and fast!" He exclaimed.