S1>20: Celadon City Gym; Pokémon Scentsation!

Another update at last!~
This chapter has two summaries of what happened in the anime, making it a quick through. Also a little warning; The summary might not make sense.
Please bare with it.

🌷🍃💐🌱💐🍀💐🌿💐🌱💐🍀💐🍃🌷

Our heroes has been thought a lot before arriving in Celadon City.

First; They find themselves walking a path that continues along the side of a sheer cliff. Apparently it was this time of the year were Butterfree's are celebrating their season of love so they can find there mate.

 Apparently it was this time of the year were Butterfree's are celebrating their season of love so they can find there mate

Yuna released her Butterfree to get the opportunity of finding or getting a mate.

But they weren't alone, a Pokémon Poacher was in the area also, the poacher discovered he'll gain a lot of money for capturing and selling the Butterfree and he found out that it was a perfect time of the year.

Yuna's Butterfree never really was bothered till his trainer told him, just give it a try and he agreed.

After wondering around for a while, he saw two male Butterfree ganging up on a PINK? Butterfree, apparently the Pink Butterfree wasn't interested in them and refuse, but they refuse to listen and was about to attack when Yuna's Butterfree came and defended both Butterfree's attack.

And so after defeating two male Butterfree, he talked to the Pink Butterfree for a while before saying his goodbye and heading back to his trainer.

The Pink Butterfree didn't want the Butterfree that saved her to leave yet, she was actually starting to like him, so she decide she want to meet his trainer.

Which Yuna Butterfree was confused but didn't stop her, so he lead her to Yuna and the others who are relaxing and looking after their Pokémon.

The gang looked surprised to see a Pink Butterfree and apparently they found out that the Butterfree was taking a liking to Yuna's one. Which the Pink Butterfree blushed about and started to fidgeting with her paws.

 Which the Pink Butterfree blushed about and started to fidgeting with her paws