S1>16: Attack of Tentacool and Tentacruel

Hope you enjoyed the pervious episode I mean chapter.
Time to continue! ATTACKKK!

🚨💧🌊🚨🌊💧🚨🌊💧🚨🌊💧🚨🌊💧🚨

---- [Break Scene] ----

We now find out heroes arriving at Hutber Port where they are waiting for a Ferryboat to take them to the mainland, but an unexpected visitor brings warning to our young friends.

Takato groaned, "When is the next boat gonna come?" He asked.

Zack yawned, tired of waiting as well.

"It usually takes them awhile to get here, so we might be here for quite some time." Brock informed.

"Calm down, we've only been here for a couple of minutes." Mairin said.

"But thats long.~~" Takato wined.

Yuna shook her head.

Alain was watching the ocean and he spotted a construction building on the ocean water.

Light ears twitched and she notice something in water, "Pikapi! (Horsea!)"

Yuna perked up, "Horsea where?!" She asked.

Light pointed towards the water, "Pika! (Here!)" She exclaimed.

The gang looked to where Light was pointing at and they saw a seahorse-like Pokémon but with purple bruises on its eyes and its body looks injured.

"A Horsea? Around here?" Brock questioned.

Yuna shrugged her shoulders and pulled out her Pokédex, she scanned the Pokémon.

[Horsea, the Dragon Pokémon. In this unique species, thousands of eggs hatch every spring and then then the male species raises them himself.]

"It injured." Alain said.

"It is." Mairin said.

"We need to help it." Takato said.

The gang watched as Horsea spoke something and then it sprayed some ink onto the water and it formed a image.