7 February 2017

Hey You,

I'm still upset with you. Honestly, I don't need a reason anymore, it seems like I'm ALWAYS upset for no reason. Today you spoke words to me, which I shouldn't complain about, as they were teasing words.

This week is spirit week at school, and today we were allowed to wear hats. That's normally against school policy, and you should know that well. You smiled when you saw me wearing my monsters university hat. You said, "Wow, ****, don't you know that's against the rules?"

I shrugged and replied, "I know, but what can I do? I was born to make trouble." And that was it, the end of all significant interaction between the two of us. I felt numb today, not getting to see you and your stupid little face.

Hey, I'm working the concession stands on Thursday, be there to buy from us. I know you like basketball, so you'll probably be there. I hope so at least because it's a casual interaction that I don't always have to start because you're a fricking jerk.

My friend called you an athletic person. They might've said exactly: "D*mn, sporty one!" I cried from howling laughter for a while and replied: "Yeah, a cute sporty one who gives nice hugs." They thought it was the cutest thing but it's true. You do give great hugs.

Sincerely, Me.