22 February 2017

Hey You,

Today was.. interesting to say the least. Not with you, but with someone I want out of my life trying to edge their way back in. I want to get them out, but they are persistent and won't let me kick them back out.

You were ignoring me again today. I've come to terms with the fact that you are a moody person, and I respect that, but can you fricking tell me what I've done wrong and when it happened? It's not much to ask for, but can you please not up and go ignoring me.

I'm sick of it, and I always make promises that I'm going to quit being this way but I am petty and petty is me, and we are one so you'll always get petty me. Or regular me.

I'm probably getting a new phone this week, and maybe I can get you to start texting me first. I'm also going to get you to get social media because it's bogus that all you have is Facebook. Who knows, I might get you to start a Snapchat, and then we'll see how the friendship goes.

I had a minor allergic reaction at school today. I hugged a friend of mine who had cat hair on his jacket. We walked around the rest of the day saying I was allergic to him. My arm was red and slightly swollen.

At lunch we came up with our stripper names, using the color of our underwear then the last thing we ate. I was "Black Cracker" and if that isn't an oxymoron I don't know what is.

Sincerely, Me.