29 August 2017

To You-

I don't know where to start. I never do. I guess I should start by saying thank you. I'm not entirely sure for what, but I want to say thank you to you. I should say thank you to you more often.

I want to wish you a belated Happy Birthday if you're still reading this. You probably aren't, and that's OK. I'm going to continue writing though, I hope you don't mind.

I want to apologize too. I said thank you earlier, but I want to say I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. There's too much to list but I'm mainly sorry for how terrible I am at expressing myself.

You give me anxiety. I get terrified to talk to you, but I don't think you'd understand. I'm so scared that I'll say one of those things I say that aren't really socially acceptable and screw everything up.

I say this so often, but you don't have to push me away. I want to help. I want to be there, not just for you but for everyone. I do this because I know what it's like to need someone but not have anyone.

I may not understand, but I will not judge you. Trust me, the thought of judging anyone because I can't understand them makes me laugh. Such a silly thing to do, yet we do it all the time. We as a society, not just me and you.

Oh God, I seem so clingy. I'm sorry for that. I'm a creature of habit, if I feel like you are part of my routine then you will be part of my routine. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Geez, I apologize too much, please start reminding me not to do that.

If I'm to guess right, you stopped reading like 5 paragraphs ago, threw this letter on the floor and laughed. I get it. If I were a different person, and I gave this new embodiment of myself a letter I probably wouldn't read it either.

If someone else is reading this because they found it on the ground or in the trash, congrats. You did something today, and I'm proud of you. Treat yourself. (Also, to whom this letter is to, treat yourself too!)

Sincerely,

Me.

P.S.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

This poem is stupid,

But I still kinda like you...