Intro

"BRINLEY...BRINLEY...BRINLEY WAKE UP" Jake shouted in my ear.

I let out a slight scream as I gained vision opening my eyes seeing Jake staring right at me. "Dang your ugly" I said lightly patting his face as I walked past him.

"We need to go look at team 10 houses" he said exited shaking me while trying I was trying to pour my cereal.

"Dude if you don't chill my cereal won't be in my bowl it will be in your face" I smirked grabbing a spoon.

I walked over to our table and began eating at it, at first I was scared to move all the way from Ohio to LA but then I was just excited.

I packed together all of my things and said goodbye to mom and dad. Since Logan moved to LA before either of us we would be staying with him until we could get our whole house thing under control.

---- ( in LA )

My nose took in the scent of the air as we passed through the airport, I began to grow more and more excited to be in LA which has been a dream of mine forever and since I was 4. "Brother Bear" I shouted running into Logan's arms.

I missed my brother so much seeing him made me so happy. After saying our hellos and such Jake and I got our bags and headed back to Logan's apartment.

--- (at Logan's apartment)

We pulled into Logan's apartment complex and walked inside. It wasn't small but it wasn't big. I let down my bags and headed straight for the couch. "Are you seriously jet lagged?" Jake asked rolling his eyes collapsing on top of me.

"Actually yes it's about a 3 hour difference I will never get back" I said annoyed shoving him off of me.

"Don't you guys have houses to look at?" Logan asked barging into our conversation.

We nodded our heads. "Go get ready and we'll head over" Jake said.

"Um it's about 90 degrees out right now and I literally only have clothes for Ohio" I said shyly.

"Um okay well then I can just look at house and you, Tessa and Alissa can go shopping or something" Jake smirked.

Alissa, Tessa and I have been friends forever and I was so happy when I found out they were jointing team 10. I pulled out my phone and texted the girls asking if they wanted to go shopping and they were in agreement. I put on what little la clothing I had and waited for Logan to drop me off at Tessa and Alissa's apartment.

--- (what I got shopping )

Tilly's:

Full tilt off the shoulder gauze dress