On another plane

Brinley

One thing I've learned in my 18 years of living is that sometimes you just need to take chances and have a good time. And as much as I wanted to be in LA more than 3 days I'm so thankful I have the opportunity to go to all these amazing places. "Alright vlog today is huge and when I say huge I mean huge" I said.

"So I'm going on a plane again.... to Hawaii yeah all of team 10 minus the Dobre twins, Alex, Stan, Neil and Alissa"

"Were leaving to go to the airport by the way in 20 minutes" Tessa reminded me stopping by my room.

"Thanks babe" I laughed.

"So this is my outfit guys I'm wearing white high waisted shorts with a grey halter sweater crop top and a denim jacket" I said turning my camera to my full length mirror.

---

We all filed into the team 10 bus and we were off to the airport. Our flight was leaving at 5 and it's currently 3.

---

All was good and well we all passed security and now we're on our way to the gate. "Alright guys so we're not waiting for our flight" I said flashing my camera at everyone.

"How does one pass the time" Jake pondered looking at AJ and I.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"You guys should sing us a little something" Jake smiled.

AJ and I talked it over and we decided why not. "Okay so we're gonna sing 'Story of my life' By one direction" AJ smiled.

She told me in the morning
She don't feel the same about us in her bones
It seems to me that when I die
These words will be written on my stone

And I'll be gone, gone tonight
The ground beneath my feet is open wide
The way that I've been holdin' on too tight
With nothing in between

She told me in the morning
She don't feel the same about us in her bones
It seems to me that when I die
These words will be written on my stone

And I'll be gone, gone tonight
The ground beneath my feet is open wide
The way that I've been holdin' on too tight
With nothing in between

The story of my life, I take her home
I drive all night to keep her warm and time
Is frozen (the story of, the story of)
The story of my life, I give her hope
I spend her love until she's broke, inside
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

Written on these walls are
The colors that I can't change
Leave my heart open
But it stays right here in its cage

I know that in the morning now
I see ascending light upon a hill
Although I am broken, my heart is untamed, still

And I'll be gone, gone tonight
The fire beneath my feet is burning bright
The way that I've been holdin' on so tight
With nothing in between

The story of my life, I take her home
I drive all night to keep her warm and time
Is frozen (the story of, the story of)
The story of my life, I give her hope
I spend her love until she's broke, inside
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

And I've been waiting for this time to come around
But baby running after you is like chasing the clouds

The story of my life
I take her home
I drive all night
To keep her warm and time
Is frozen

The story of my life I give her hope (give her hope)
I spend her love until she's broke (until she's broke inside)
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

AJ sang the main parts of the song and I sang the echos for the most part and then I sang some of the slow parts. At the end of the song I sang most of it.

Finally it was time for our flight to board. We were in first class and basically had it all to ourselves since there were 9 of us. I sat next to Tessa and Kade on the flight. For the most part we were all editing our content and fun stuff like that. It was kinda awkward because I was editing the vid I did with Chance and Kade was right next to me.

---

"Alright everyone that concludes our flight to Hawaii - make sure to collect all of your i teams before exiting the aircraft" the flight attendant say.

"Jake wake up" Emilio and Ivan shouted waking Jake up.

Everyone on the aircraft froze and watched us all. "Guys you can't do that" I said playfully slapping them on the arm.

Since our flight took off at 5 la time and we landed 10 la time it is currently 7 Hawaii time which means we have a couple of hours of sunlight.

I informed the vlog that we were in Hawaii and after that we went and checked out our crib for the next week.

---

Sorry for the boring chapter. Better one next chapter thanks so much for 1+K means a lot yalls.