Kiss ❤❤

Brinley

Coachella starts today. It's currently Friday morning which means we're gonna head to our house in about an hour or two. I'm honestly so exited to be going with all of my friends and of course Jake. But before we leave we have to go to the store to get food and stuff for the house. "Tessa, Erica, twins, Chance, Anthony lets go to the store" I said adjusting my shirt looking into my mirror while observing my off the shoulder top and light blue denim jeans and white converse.

"Can we not go" Emilio complained.

"Whyy" I groaned sitting on the stairs.

"Yeah I don't want to go either" Erica said as Tessa backed her up.

"So it's just me and the boys" I said looking at Chance and Anthony.

"Actually it's just you two I'm gonna go text my girl" Anthony smirked walking off into the backyard.

"Ooh Anthony has a crush" I sang walking out the front door.

"Her name is Amber by the way" Chance smiled.

Damn what a smile this boy has. His smile can legit light up a room. Or at least light up my heart.

We got to the store and I got in the grocery cart and Chance pushed me around while we got everything. I read everything from the list as it was placed in the cart. "Chance - Chance" I yelled as he let go of the cart. It began rolling down the aisle towards the glass doors of the frozen aisle. At the last moment Chance gained control of the cart again avoiding a collision with me and the door.

----

Finally 2 hours later we arrived at the house for Coachella weekend. The house is massive with 5 bedrooms and 6 bedrooms.

My room / Tessa room / Erica room

Nick room / Jake room

Martinez / Chance / Anthony room

AJ / Tristan / Kade room :

As for the extra room we kept as a guest room in case anyone else wants to stay at our sick house

As for the extra room we kept as a guest room in case anyone else wants to stay at our sick house. Te backyard is my favourite honestly. There is a huge amount of party space along with a pool that changes colour and a hot tub.

---

"Alright guys were at Coachella" I yelled into my vlog throwing my bags to the ground.

I seem to throw my bags down a lot. I thought to myself and then carried my bag up to my shared room with Tessa and Erica. I walked down the hall to Chance and a Anthony to see how they were doing. "Dude you like her again" I herd coming from inside their door.

"It's nothing new honestly - I've liked her since she visited and before that - ever since we broke up I've still missed her" Chance said.

Before I could hear what he was going to say next the door was opened. I tried running to the side so they wouldn't see me but the Martinez twins figured out what I was doing. After the twins left I walked into their room and sat on the bed provided. "Who's ready for Coachella" I chanted putting my hand in air.

"Lets go everyone the concerts are gonna start soon" Jake wined from the bottom of the stairs.

We all filed out of the house and into our team 10 squad bus which was decked out with plugs for Jake. Once arriving at the festival hundreds of thousands of people are here. Not wanting to be lost I did the only thing I thought I could and a grabbed onto chances biceps and wrapped my arm and it. He looked down at me and smiled as we proceeded walking.

Lorde performed as did lady Gaga and many other amazing performances. I was a little bummed when I herd Beyoncé wasn't going to be their but doctors orders.

By this time everyone had ditched and it was just Chance and I still with my arm wrapped around so I didn't get lost. When we went to see the ChainSmokers perform instead of my holding onto him he wrapped me in a hug which was how we stayed for the remained of the ChainSmokers performance.

From : Brother bear 🐻 - where do you want to meet up for dinner?

To : Brother bear 🐻 - I don't care I'm honestly not that hungry I ate on the way here, but I think Chance might be hungry.

I turned to Chance and showed him my phone. He looked at it and gave me a thumbs up. "Are you hungry?" I tried asking over the loud music.

He nodded his head and with that I gave Jake a place to meet up and that's what we did. I vlogged a lot of cute things. The only people that went to coachella today though were Erica, Tessa, Jake, Chance, Anthony, Kade, AJ.

Dinner was great and after 2 more hours of the festival we headed home. Everyone went to bed except Chance and I. "Can I ask you something?" Chance asked turning his body towards me.

I nodded and faced him. "Do you still like me?" He asked resting his hands on my knees. "Yea-yeah" I said before getting cut off by his lips crashing onto mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as the kiss went deeper. On the back of my head I could feel him playing with my hair. We pulled away from the kiss and leaned our foreheads on each other. " please be my girlfriend" he begged intertwining our fingers.

I wanted so badly to tease him and say no but I didn't. "Yes" I said pecking his lips.

----

Sorry for the late chapter.

Today I had basketball and tons of homework.

Maybe another chapter out later tonight.

Comment your favorite part and make sure to vote.

Thanks for 4.6k 💜💜