Last chapter

Brinley

"I'm going back to Ohio" it took me too long to get those words out of my mouth. I felt as though saying that was like giving up but honestly at this point I didn't care.

"For how long?" Jake asked stunned by what I had told him.

"Long enough" Chance came over and hugged me tightly.

"Want me to come with you?" He whispered in my ear. I shook my head no as he walked back over next to the others.

"I can't stay in the house - I want to be with you guys I just can't do that to myself" I felt a tear go down my face and as quickly as I could I whipped it off my face.

----

I walked up to my room and began packing. I'm not leaving tonight but I still wanted to be ready for when the time came. "Hey sis can I talk to you for a second?" Jake asked knocking lightly on my door.

I granted his access and he sat on Tessa's bed observing me packing. "I know you think leaving is going to solve all of your problems but it won't" he said trying to get through to me.

"I'm not trying to solve my problems - I'm trying to get away from them" I cried.

"You can't run away"

"I'm not running I'm lightly jogging in hopes they will take a wrong turn and go the next town over" I gritted my teeth.

----

The time has come. I put Hazel in her carrier and set her next to my other bags. I didn't want Jake or the boys or even Tessa or Erica taking me to the airport so I settled on Logan taking me. "Goodbye" I said individually to everyone.

"You don't have to go" Kade whispered.

"I'm always here for you brin" Anthony said.

"Your leaving a lot behind" Jake said.

"I love you" Chance said.

"Goodbye girly" Tessa and Erica said.

I grabbed my bags and went out the door of the house. I got in Logan's car and headed for the airport I kept thinking of all the quotes in my head resembling how I feel. It was like a scene from a movie I stared out the window and my eyes reflected the city lights. "It's okay" Logan said running my back.

I got to the airport said goodbye to Logan and went through security and waited for my plane with Hazel still in her crate next to me. I went on twitter looking on everyone's accounts.

From : @ EmilioMartinez - I miss you so much.

From : @ EmilioMartinez - 🙁

From : @ IvanMartinez - 💔

From : @ TessaBrooks - Imy

From : @ ChanceSutton - change is natural, sometimes you just gotta accept it.

From : @ AnthonyTrujillo - Ily

From : @ AnthonyTrujillo - 😔

From : @ JakePaul - miss you

From : @ JakePaul - 😓

I clicked the feather and began typing and eventually I came up with:

From : @ BrinleyPaul - Maybe there is a better place for all of us, mine just happens to be on the other side of the country 😰.

Instantly fans started freaking out tweeting me back along with everyone in team 10. 5 minutes later I deleted the tweet.

I got on the plane and flew back to where it all began.

----

Short last chapter.

Not gonna lie I cried writing this chapter.

New sequel for this book coming out within a week or two.

A lot is going to change and everything is going to be different.

Comment your favorite part IN THE WHOLE BOOK.

Love ya so much thank you all for 21k+ views on this story.