New york vibes pt. 3

Brinley

The light beamed through my window flashing onto my face making a burning sensation on my face waking me up. I looked around seeing that Tessa and Erica and both still asleep. "Good morning guys it's currently 7 am and for once I'm going to prank Jake. He had been waking me up the past 3 days and I'm over it" I whispered into my camera.

"See what Jake doesn't know is that I have the key to his room - one of the night when Kade, Chance Anthony and Jake were over one of them left the key so im going to prank him" I said giving the camera a devious smile.

I slipped on my vans and opened the door to my room and slipped out and then went directly next to me which is where Jake is staying. I took the key out of my pocket and slid it into the machine to make sure it was real. The light flashed green letting me open the door. I walked in and saw all the boys asleep except Kade. He looked at me sighed and then went back to editing jakes vlog. From one of the previous days in New York we got poppers for a vid and some that the boys never used. I grabbed one from inside my sweatshirt and placed it on the ground. I then jumped and landed on the popped making a loud noise continuously til it woke the boys up. "How does it feel" I shouted.

---

"Last day in New York lots to do today - for the most part a lot of us are going our separate ways" I said into the vlog camera.

"So first I'm going to breakfast with Chance - then shopping with Tess and Erica - lunch with Nick and the twins - and then dinner with everyone and then a flight at 2am" I frowned at the end.

----

I did half up and half down with my hair putting the half that is up in a bun. My OOTD:

Off the shoulder dress - 69.00
Slip on vans - 50.00
Ray bans sun glasses - 185.00

"Chance - breakfast" I said walking into their room seeing Jake butt naked.

"Awe come on" I groaned closing the door.

"Nothing you haven't seen before" I herd him yell through the door that separated my eyes from his naked body.

I walked back in covering my eyes with one of my hands while the other was reaching for chance. He intertwined our fingers together, said goodbye to Anthony, Jake and Kade and then we walked out of the hotel room.

---

"So how has your time in New York been?" Chance asked as we took our seats at the café.

"It had been good - wish I could spend some more one on one time with you though-" I groaned intertwining our fingers from across the table.

"Yeah same" he smiled reaching across the table and kissing me on the cheek.

---

"Alright guys just got done with breakfast which was amazing now I'm going back to the hotel to get the girls and then we're going shopping" I pointed into my vlog camera.

- buys from urban outfitters -

Noise knotted T shirt dress - 49.00
Striped off the shoulder sleeves dress - 69.00
Satin off the shoulder romper - 89.00
Black halter romper - 59.00
Lace halter mock mini dress - 59.00
Knit off the shoulder top - 39.00
Tie back halter tank top - 24.00
Off the shoulder tie front top - 49.00
Denim shorts - 49.00
Nike mesh shorts - 55.00
Adidas 3 stripe leggings - 35.00
Flutterfly shorts - 29.00
Cropped skinny jeans - 158.00
Mid rise denim shorts - 59.00

All in all it was a pretty great shopping day. "Hey just one question how are you going to fit all of that into your suitcase?" Erica asked pointing at the 5 bags I had in my hands.