Swimming with sharks

Brinley

Today we are going swimming with dolphins, swimming with sharks, going to an aquarium and going rock climbing which is absolutely excited for. Before any of that could happen though first I had to edit yesterday's vlog where I pranked the boys.

After I edited my vlog I went into my shared closet and grabbed my full tilt tie dye woman's halter top that I bought yesterday with Tessa in the colour navy even though I got that one and the one in burgundy. I pared that with my full tilt Pom woman's wrap shorts. I let my hair loose and didn't bother putting on any makeup knowing it would all go off into the ocean.

No one was up and I really wanted coffee so I decided to go by myself. The walk to coffee wasn't that far and I kept myself company anyway.

My thoughts :

I don't know what I'm going to do when I'm older. Will I always do YouTube? Who am I going to fall in love with? Chance is amazing and has always been there for me but I never get to see him, Kade is always with me always makes me smile. Well then again they both make me smile.

---

It's finally time to go out into the ocean to see the shark and dolphins and I'm kinda scared. Not really though.

---

We all piled into the team 10 mobile that we were renting for our vacation and headed to the spot. They gave us a simple lesson on how to not be eaten by the sharks which  was 'very' informational. We took a boat ride deep into the ocean for about 20 minutes until it was time for us to go.

Jake jumped in first and then the Martinez twins, then AJ, then Kade, then me, then Tessa and lastly nick who was supposed to go sooner but got scared.

---

I looked down through the clear water and let the slow descending waves take me away. I was holding onto Kade which was hard trying to swim because I can't swim with one arm but I did my best. After the sharks we went towards land a little more for the dolphins and did the same thing. We descended down and I observed everything taking a lot of pictures of the sea creatures.

----

We all closed our vlog camera off and just chilled for a while until Jake came up with one of the stupidest ideas he'd probably ever come up with. "I know we don't have the drama wheel and I need more content do you guys wanna play the kissing game"

I groaned but nodded my head. We all sat around our living room and used the same paper from our drama wheel we made the following morning.

Jake took it first and landed on nick. Nick threw his hands up in the air in disbelief and tried getting up but the Martinez twins held him down while Jake went in for the kiss. It was now Tessa's turn. She spun it and it landed on Jake.

Jake POV

I was overjoyed with happiness when Tessa spun the wheel and it landed on me. I didn't want to make it lol like I was happy though so I shrugged my shoulders and slowly began to lean in.

When I kissed Tessa it let amazing, we kissed in the past for like videos and stuff but this was our us time when all of us just were off camera not filming anything.

Kissing Tessa felt right.

Tessa POV

I admit I do have some feelings for Jake but none that have been verified. Even though Jake and I kiss for camera and all of that this felt different. A good different.

I think I like Jake Paul.

Brinley POV

I had to kiss Kade which I didn't really mind because well were dating so yeah. But then I had to kiss emelio which was a little bit weird because I think of him like a little brother but it's okay. For the rest of the night we chatted and edited our content.

---

Question time:

From : ItsLilly1987 / what are you gonna do with Chance and Anthony?

I'm thinking about something juicy that's gonna go down. Maybe a fight or something like that 😉😉.

(Continue commenting questions)

Sorry for the bad chapter it was a little bad. New chapter out maybe tonight or tomorrow during the day/ night.