Turn for the worst

Brinley

Once picking myself up off of the floor I made my way into the shelter where I heard many dog barks over powering my hearing. "Jake are you for real right now?" I asked hugging him just to me sure.

"Yes - now go look" he said pushing me away.

I grabbed chances hand and we began looking through each and every kennel trying to find a cute little dog. "Chance" I cried showing him the the golden retriever puppy I had in my hands.

"Awe she's cute" he said taking her out of my hands.

"Give her back" I said giving Chance puppy dog eyes.

"Keep looking" he said back wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I continued looking at the puppies and then to the cats. "Is it bad that I want both" I said pointing to the puppy and then to the kitten I was observing.

"Not at all" he smiled pecking my lips.

"Oh it's to hard - I can't decide if I want him - but I do want her" I said taking the puppy back from chance.

I walked back up to the front and showed Jake and he was completely on board. "Guys the biggest thing ever just happened - I got a puppy" I said turning my camera towards the puppy sleeping in my lap.

"We are going now to the pet store to get some treats, food and other dog stuff" I said and then turned my camera off.

---

"Guys were home" I said barging through the front door

I got a lot of 'oh my gods' and 'awe how cute'. "How does it feel to have a dog again?" Tessa asked.

I'd assumed she was talking about the childhood dog that Logan, Jake and I had when we were growing up. "If feels amazing" I said looking down at my little puppy.

"Have you named him yet?" Ivan asked taking her from my grasp.

"He is actually a her and no I haven't" I smiled looking at the pup and then at Jake.

---

"We will name you Hazel because of your hazel eyes" I said in a baby voice to hazel sitting on the floor in the office.

I grabbed hazel and went to the living room where everyone was. "Guys this is hazel" I smiled.

There was even more excitement than before. Everyone fled over and began touching hazel. "Guys calm down" I laughed.

They all backed away and handed me hazel. "Do you want to go have a photo shoot with your new mama" Kade said to hazel in a baby voice.

She barked making everyone crack up. "We will be back" I smiled and walked left the house with Hazel.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked as we got in the car

"Can we go to the trail where we took team 10 pics that one time" I begged clapping my hands together making hazel happy.

Kade nodded and we began our journey to the hill where we were taking our pictures.

"Hazel" we said multiple times trying to get her attention in order to get the pics.

We got the pictures and headed back to the house. "Guys guess what" I yelled into my vlog camera.