Ohio

Brinley

2 months later

"Alright guys - that is all for today's vlog make sure to give it a thumbs up. Peace out jake paulers remember it's every dad bro" Jake said walking into my room while finishing up the vlog.

"You ready for Ohio" Jake said putting the emphasis on 'Ohio' like we always do with our friends back home.

"Yes I'm so excited to see mom and dad" I smiled.

I probably looked like an idiot but I don't care. "Kade is here by the way" he said walking out of my room in a suspicious manner.

I got off of my bed and glanced out my door. Jake still hasn't pranked me for the animals so anything could be coming. I slowly walked down the stairs and believe it or not Kade actually was there and jake was standing next to him talking.

"Kade" I said and ran up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

We have a mini thing that we're not really telling anyone about because we don't know how long it will last especially with all the traveling he is doing right now. "Ugh I'm gonna miss you little one when you leave" he said playfully squeezing me causing my vlog camera to slip out of my hands.

"Kade" I cried bending down grabbing my broken Vlog camera.

"I'm sooo sorry" he said hugging me.

"No - your going with me to the store and buying me a new one" I said folding my arms.

---

"Alright guys I'm vlogging on my phone because Kade broke my camera so now we're going to get a new one. Then after we get back home I leave for Ohio with Jake and Logan" I said into my phone.

We walked down to the store and got my new camera.

----

"Alright guys were leaving - please don't destroy the house while we're gone" Jake said grabbing the last of his bags.

"Jake were legit going for a week not a month" I said looking down at his 3 suitcases.

"So" he smirked and we proceeded out the front door.

We said goodbye to everyone and me and Kade had our little moment.

Jake and I then got into jakes truck and drove down to Logan's apartment to grab him. "Oh hi mark" I said barging through the front door.

I could already see the movie meme as I spoke. Logan came out from his room with maverick on his shoulder. They were having their moment much like Kade and I.

Logan said his goodbye to mark and put maverick in his to go cage and we left. We actually had mark take us to the airport and left both of our cars at the complex but whatever.

Once we got to the airport we checked in our bags and waited for our flight.

---

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

I hope to be updating soon.

Just want to give a huge AF shoutout to cjdjcarij12 for writing such an amazing story.

Honestly guys go read it, it is absolutely amazing and I can't wait to see what else they do.

Peace out guys til next time.