Coachella ( your gonna wanna read )

Jake POV

I was looking through my email today when I came across an Email from coachella.

Dear mr. Paul,

You are a growing phenomenon and we would be honored to see you at our 2017 Coachella. Please let us know if you are interested and how many tickets you will be needing.

---

I double checked the email making sure it was real and believe it or not it actually was. It's such an honor being noticed from Coachella. "Martinez twins come in here" I yelled.

"Guys do you wanna go to Coachella" I said loudly before realizing I should keep quite because I want to surprise everyone. "Oh yes but uh Jake you have a text message" Ivan said pointing at my phone.

From : chance 👨🏼‍🌾 - guess whose moving to LA ?!?!

To : Chance 👨🏼‍🌾 - are you serious bro when?

"The door" Kade said making me set my phone down. I walked over to the door and opened it.

" THATS MY BOYSSS" I yelled seeing my boys in front of me.

"Chance bro" I said bumping chests with him and then doing the same to Anthony.

"Where is everyone?" Anthony said peeking around the house.

"Well the twins are here - Kade is here oh you haven't met Kade - Kade this is Chance and Anthony" I said pulling Kade out from the office.

Kade POV

So this is the guy that Brinley ditched me for wow. He's not that bad looking but I think I'm a close second.

Jake POV

"Oh and Brinley is out running errands" I gave the boys a house tour and showed them around everywhere.

"Hey Jake I've got to head out - catch you later" Kade said and then walked out the front door. "Do you guys wanna pull a prank on Brinley?" I asked getting on the trampoline that was currently resigning in our living room.

"Of course what are we doing?" Anthony said rubbing his hands together.

"Well not much of a prank more so a present - Brinley hasn't been in the best place lately and she really needs a break so I'm gonna give her Coachella tickets and we're all gonna go" I said.

---

I emailed Coachella saying that I wanted 7 tickets and they sent me link to print out the tickets. I printed the tickets and slid Brinley's into an envelope.

To : Brinley 👩🏼‍🎤 - when are you going to be home?

From : Brinley 👩🏼‍🎤 - like 5 minutes why?

To : Brinley 👩🏼‍🎤 - I wanted to grab dinner but I'll wait til you get home.

"What is up Jake paulers - so Brinley my sister is going to be home in about 5 minutes and I'm going to do something nice for her - I got her a ticket to Coachella and if that isn't good enough I also have her bestfriend" I said pointing the camera to Chance.

---

I set up a GoPro next to the front door along with on the stairs and 2 in her room. The plan is to have Chance sitting on her bed with dozen Gerbera flowers (her favourite) with the Coachella envelope.

---

Brinley POV

I went to dance with Tessa for about 5 hours today and then we separated to do our errands.

I pulled into the driveway and got out of my car. I walked inside and saw Jake sitting on the stairs messing with something on his phone. "Hey brother" I said setting my bag down and giving him a hug.

"Hey can we go eat?" He asked

I nodded my head and began getting up, "I'm gonna go change really quick" I said running up to my room.

Chance POV

My heart began racing when I heard the front door open. "I'm gonna go change really quickly" she said.

Then I herd footsteps growing closer and closer until the door opened. I sat in dark waiting for her to turn on the light.

Brinley POV

"CHANCE" I yelled. He set down his things and picked me up spinning me around and then setting me down on the ground.

"Are these for me?" I asked picking up the flowers and then envelope on my bed.

I sat down on my bed and he sat next to me eagerly waiting for me to open the envelope. I took the paper out of the envelope and observed what was in front of me. "Coachella tickets" I screamed hugging Chance one last time.

"Jake got those for you actually" he said breaking away from the hug.

"It's okay" I said pulling him back into a hug.

---

"Hey are we still going to dinner?" Anthony asked popping out from my closet.

"Oh my god guys this is awesome thank you so much" I cried group hugging with everyone.

---

We got dinner and headed back to the team 10 house just in time for a twin fight between Emilio and Ivan. "What's the issue now?" I said dropping my bag and pulling Ivan away from Emilio.

"He told Ashlee I wasn't interested" Emilio said swooping his hair with his hand.

"Why would you do that?" I asked.

"Because I don't have anyone" Ivan said putting his head down.

"Boys boys - were going to coachella there are going to be so many girl don't worry" I smiled putting my hand on their shoulder

"Wait we're going to coachella - when?" Ivan said lifting his head up smiling.

"Hell yeah and this weekend" I accidentally cussed. I only cuss really when I'm alone or with Jake and the family.

"Alright well I'm tired so I'm probably gonna kick it" I smiled running my hand through my hair.

"Oh one last thing we kinda need you to switch rooms" Jake said with a smile and beg across his face.

"Why" I groaned.

" where am I going to go I can't go take Erica's room and not tessa's room" I questioned throwing my hands up in the air.

"You and Tessa can share a room" Jake said shrugging his shoulders.

"Can we please wait to do this until we get back to coachella we're planning on movie anyways right?" I groaned once more.

"I guess your right - whatever go to bed" he said pushing me away.

I hugged everyone in the house and then went into my room and fell asleep.

---

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

Going to try to get another one out tonight hopefully if not tomorrow morning.

Continue asking me questions because I want to answer them.

Who else is happy that Chance and Anthony are back?

Who is happy that Chance and Brinley might rekindle their romance?