Disney land vlog

Brinley

"Hey Jake paulers welcome back to today's vlog" I herd Jake say behind me as Logan and I were chatting with mark.

"Today is moving day - moving you may ask?" He asked into his camera.

Basically the plan for today is to go to brunch with all of the team 10 and get to know everyone more and from their go to the house and figure out rooms and all that Jazz.

While Jake continued his vlog I went into the bathroom and changed for the day.  I slid on my skater skirt and then a white halter top. I straightened my hair and did a half up half down sort of thing. "Squad let's roll out" Jake said banging on the bathroom door.

I walked out and we were on our way to brunch.

---

"Okay so you haven't officially met everyone but I have-" Jake said pointing at everyone.

He named everyone off to me

AJ Mitchell : cute but to young for me :(
Alex Lange : really nice and cute
Alissa violet : my bestfriend
Jake Paul : my brother
Dobre twins : amazing dancers and funny twins.
Neels viser : pretty chill not that interested in.
Martinez twins : little cuties from Barcelona.
Tessa brooks : my bestfriend
Stan Gerards : pretty chill not that interested in.
Tristan tales : cute funny and nice.

Everyone was so nice and I also met kade who is really nice, funny and super attractive.

I also got to meet our new manager for team 10 named nick

---

So brunch is over and now we are heading over to the team 10 house. We decided that Jake will get the master bedroom, I will get my own room, Tessa and Alissa will share a room, the dobre twins get their own room and the Martinez twins get to sleep on a bunk bed in the front room. Neil, Tristan, Stan, Alex and AJ aren't living in the team 10 house so we don't have to worry about them.

--- 1 month later

"hey guys welcome back to the vlog today all of - well most of team 10 is going to Disney land" I said into my vlog camera.

After filming that I changed and got ready for the day. I put on a mini mouse halter top with a red flannel that matched the shirt. I put on ripped shorts as well. For hair I did half up half down and basic makeup.

---

"Alright guys so we are headed to Disney today with our big huge SUV carrying all of us" I said pointing that camera at everyone who was with us including AJ, tessa, Alissa, Jake, Kade, Martinez Twins, Dobre twins and Tristan.

I made small talk with Alissa and Tessa as we made our way up to Disney. Since being in the team 10 house with everyone I've been getting along with everyone. Kade and I are super close.

The entirety of the car ride Jake was constantly shoving his camera in everyone's face because we was that desperate for views. "Jake I swear to god if you stick your camera in my face one more time I'm gonna throw it out the video" I said gritting through my teeth.

"Your just jealous I get more views than you" he fought back sticking his camera in my face.

Every laughed and I just sat there. Jake Paul didn't know what he had coming for him. "Watch your back Paul" I said under my breath sliding down into my chair.

A while later we arrived at Disney. I was so eager to spend the whole day here and ride every ride possible. We went in scanned our tickets, checked our bags and then we were good. "Alright guys so we have reached Disney and I am so excited-" I said into my camera and the stired away from the group.

"Alright guys I'm thinking about pranking Jake but I don't know what to do in thinking about something but yeah just so you know something is coming" I said lightly into my vlog camera because the Martinez twins were around me and I didn't want them telling jake.

We were all eager to separate but we couldn't which sucked. As we walked through the park and sat in the lines AJ sang to all of us so time would pass.

Tessa and Alissa non stop talked as did jake as he would flirt with Alissa. The Martinez twins kept each other company. The dobre twins danced to AJ's music. Tristan was on his phone most of the time and Kade was getting ready to get some drone shots of the park which I think is illegal but that's okay.

"Can I help?" I asked spur of the moment.

"Yeah of course come on" he motioned holding out his hand. I playfully took it and we walked to a place where we wouldn't be seen particularly easily.

"Do you know how to fly a drone?" He asked setting it on the ground.

I shook my head yes took the controller from his hands and began lifting the drone up. Once we got the drone shots we went back to the line and everyone was almost at the front of the line. We slid our way to where everyone was and soon we were on the ride.

All in all the day was amazing and I got to spend it with my bestfriends.
---

Hope you guys enjoy make sure to vote and comment.