Prank wars

Brinley

"Okay guys so it seems there has been a lack of creative content running through the team 10 house so today we are going to change that" I said into the camera.

"So I'm going to be pranking everyone in the team 10 house this morning - if you are wondering why I'm whispering it's because it's very early and everyone is still sleeping" I smiled.

Just as I was about to set my vlog camera down to change I got a text on my phone from Kade.

From: Kade ☀️😌 - Hey are we pranking everyone because I can be at the house in 10.

To: Kade ☀️😌 - yes omg promise you didn't tell Jake anything.

From: Kade ☀️😌 - yes I promise I'll be there in 10.

I set my phone down as well as my vlog camera and got ready.

---

"So what did you have in mind to prank?" Kade asked pulling out of the driveway.

" I think for the girls I'm going to do the classic toothpaste Oreo bit and for Jake and the rest of the guys one of my friends is coming over with some animals to prank them with" I smiled.

We went to the store got the Oreos and went back to the house I did the Oreos in the car just because I didn't want people getting suspicious seeing my fill Oreos. Once everyone was then awake I told Logan that he needed to call Jake over to talk about something and I told Jake I was getting breakfast with Kade when really I'm going over to Logan's to set up.

"Alright guys so everything is set in motion I am here at Logan's apartment and jake is gonna be here soon and my friend and I are gonna be pranking him with some cool animals that he doesn't like" I said into the camera.

I had 3 animals set to position 2 parrots that hate Jake like Maverick, a tarantula and lastly a snake.

I set the tarantula above logans apartment door so when Jake opened the door the tarantula would land on his head. Then when he goes downstairs to get Logan he will be greeted by all 3 birds. As for the snake we are just going to have it be roaming around.

"Welcome back Jake Paul- AHHH" I herd Jake say entering the apartment and then the sound of his scream. I hid in logans closet down stairs so I wouldn't be noticed at first.

"Holy crap holy crap" I herd him scream running down to Logan's room.

"AHHH" he yelled once more being greeted by the parrots flying towards his face.

"Oh hello bother" Logan said in an evil tone.

"Logan - you - you have a snake on your bed" he stuttered backing up hitting everything in his path.

I finally came out from Logans closet and burst out into laughter. "Whoooo" I cheered into my vlog camera.

"What the hell Brinley - was this your idea?" He asked catching his breath.

"Yep" I smiled holding my vlog camera out towards him.