The fight

Brinley

I was dreaming about a sunny get away when out of no where it started pouring rain. I was woken up by the feelings of getting wet. "What the hell?" I screamed looking at Jake and Logan who had poured a bucket of water on me.

"Come on sis have some fun" Jake said giving me a fake laugh.

I groaned and got out of bed and took a shower. I blow dried my hair and curled it. Since it was a colder day in Ohio I put on black ripped jeans with a grey sweater and beige cardigan.

"Mom what's for breakfast?" I asked sitting on the counter island.

"I think the boys are going out for breakfast if you wanna join them" she smiled.

"Ok" I smiled and walked down to the basement where all the guys were.

"When are we leaving for breakfast?" I asked swinging around the stairs.

"In like 10 minutes" Logan said.

I groaned and walked back up to my room and waited for a while.

Text convo

From : Kade 🔥 - morning B

To : Kade 🔥 - Morning Kade

From : Kade 🔥 - got any time for a call?

To : Kade 🔥 - I wish lol going to breakfast, text you when it's over.

" Brinley were leaving" Chance said tapping on my door.

I smiled and walked out with my phone in my hand. We got into moms car and made our way to breakfast in the car I sat in the middle in the back with Chance on one side and Anthony on the other.

"Hey what's up Vlog so right now I'm here in Ohio with Chance - Anthony and of course my brothers" I said point the camera to everyone as I said their names.

"We are on our way to breakfast so I will catch you guys when we get there" I smiled and put my hand over the camera.

On the way there I made small talk with Anthony and Chance.

"So how is LA?" Chance asked.

"It's great the wheather is amazing" I smiled.

"Is there anything you miss about Ohio?" He asked again.

" friends and family" I sighed.

---

Breakfast

I sat next to Chance and Logan. My phone kept buzzing I would assume from Kade and someone other than me noticed. "Dude you guys should totally move to LA with us" Jake said in a joking matter but I could tell he was secretly being honest.

"Maybe one day" Chance said looking down at me.

I smiled and ate my breakfast.

---

"Do you guys wanna do a photo shoot?" Jake asked

We all looked at each other and slowly nodded.

I grabbed a couple outfits that I could change into between photos. We walked down the street to the park and snapped a couple pictures. We then went to a white wall and took some more pictures. For the pictures on the white wall Jake, Logan and I took a sibling picture requiring me to pyramid with Logan and Jake on the bottom and me on the top. After that I took a picture with just Anthony and one with just Chance.

Instagram picture : Logan, Jake and i's human pyramid

Caption : I'm the queen of the family 👸🏼.

I posted my picture and what was done was done. I also posted the picture of Chance and I and captioned it : just 2 ohioians.

---

"You coming" Logan asked opening up my bedroom door.

"Yeah I'll catch up in a minute - I gotta take a call" I said giving him a reassuring fake smile.

"Hey Kade" I said into the phone.

"Look I don't know why you haven't been talking to me as much but I'm worried about you" he said back into the phone.

"Woah woah hold on what am I doing wrong I'm literally hanging out with my family is there something wrong with that" I said loudly into the phone.

"I'm sorry but Chance is not family I know your guys past"

"Our past means nothing - you of all people should know about pasts" I said back.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked.

"Figure it out" I said and then ended the call.

Chances POV

"Our past means nothing - you of all people should know about pasts" I herd Brinley say from her room.

I stayed and listened like a stalker, "figure it out" brinley screamed.

After that she was silent. She didn't say anything else that I could hear anyways.

I decided I should leave her on her own for a minute and let her cool off.

---

Thanks so much for 300 reads.

Do you guys thing brinley and Chance should date or should she go back to Kade COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS