Prank wars *+ question *

Brinley

It's time to spin the drama wheel right now. Since we didn't bring it with we took a paper and made a pie chart thing and spun it. I looked down and observed it was Jake. Jake and Kade went into the other room and discussed some drama.

JAKE POV

the wheel landed on me and I was so happy to spill some tea. I walked in the other room with Kade and got to spillin'. "Okay so what do you have to say" Kade said.

I was a little eager telling Kade that Chance and Anthony were moving to LA, because Chance and Brinley had a thing. I didn't want to talk to him about how Brinley and Chance had a little thing while we were visiting either. "So Alissa left team 10 a couple of days ago- I'm not really sad though - I mean like she was my best friend and if that's how she treats best friends then I feel sorry for her friends" I said.

"Anything else?" I thought and thought and didn't really come up with anything.

"Oh and I think Tessa might have a slight crush on Anthony" I smiled.

Anthony and Chance visited a long time ago and Anthony and Tessa had a real connection. I think hey still even talk.

The sad part is, is that I think I might like Tessa.

We left the room and all eyes were on us.

BRINLEY POV

Jake and Kade came out from the room and everything went back to normal. "Alright guys wanna go grab some food?" Kade asked slinging his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm down" AJ said.

Tessa and I excused our selves for a second so we could get ready. I looked through my closet and found a super cute off the shoulder floral romper. I did my hair in space buns and lightly applied my makeup.

---

"So what's on the agenda today?" Emilio asked.

We all looked around shaking our heads not knowing if there was anything planned.

"I think we're pretty much just gonna chill" Jake said back.

We all nodded our heads around the table. Small talk was made until our food came out and when it did we all engulfed our meals. "Alright guys we are now chilling heading back to the house might go swimming - might go to the beach I don't know - but I'll keep you updated" I flashed my camera up at the sky for a cool transition.

---

"Hey do you wanna have a girl day?" Tessa asked finishing putting her clothes away.

"Yeah what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Get our nails done - go shopping ya know" she laughed.

Once we all finished lunch Tessa and I went separate from the guys and had our girl day. I got regular acrylic nails with a French tip and then we decided to get massages.

"So you and Kade hu?" Tessa asked.

"Yeah I guess" I playfully nodded.

-Things I got shopping-

* Tilly's

Suburban riot Slaycation woman's tee - 33.99

Full tilt tie dye woman's halter top - 16.99

Adidas 3 stripe woman's long sleeve - 44.99

Good luck gem ruffle cold shoulder dress - 27.99

Full tilt pocket tee dress
- 24.99

Adidas slim woman's shorts
- 29.99

Billabong road trippin' woman's shorts - 39.99

---

I got a couple other things while shopping but I didn't want to bore you. After about 3 hours of shopping we decided it was only fair to check on the boys.

We went back home and saw that all the guys weren't home. At first we were confused but then we decided to prank the guys. "Alright guys so for some reason the guys aren't home which is actually scaring me but we figured we should just prank them" I said into my vlog camera.

Tessa went into the drawer and pulled out some ceran wrap to show for an example. "Basically we're gonna put this on the guys door - scare them into their rooms and hope they hit the wrapping" Tessa said playfully dancing.

I nodded my head. We had 30 minutes to set up before the guys got home. Our plan on scaring them was using a taser that we got while shopping.

30 minutes later

I set up go pros around the house where the guys wouldn't look. Tessa and I acted look like we were cooking dinner. The way the house works it there are 2 bedrooms upstairs and 2 upstairs. Tessa and I live downstairs as do the Martinez twins and nick. I knew AJ and Tristan wouldn't fall for the prank so we didn't include them.

The boys walked in while I was putting my pop corn in the microwave. "Hey guys" I smiled pulling the taser out from the cabinet below me.

Nick, Kade, Jake and the Martinez twins began running straight for The Martinez twins room. CRASH I ran to the room and saw the wrapping torn off and all the guys laying on the floor in pain.

Tessa and I laughed profusely and couldn't stop for a solid 10 minutes.

---

We for the rest of the night we watched movies and chatted with each other.

---

Question time :

From : ItsLilly1987 / how do you feel about the coachella prank that Jake pulled on Chance and Anthony?

Answer : in the beginning I thought it was really funny, they always mess around with each other and all that. But I think it was a little bit rude because Chance and Anthony were told they were getting tickets but in reality they weren't. I would feel even worse for them if everyone staying at the house was going to coachella meaning chance and Anthony would be alone but the only people from the house that went to coachella were Kade and Jake. So basically I think it was sad but they weren't alone.

( if you want to ask a question comment, I'll be answering them at the end of my chapters from now on, or if I get more than one I'll do a seperate chapter for them)