Date with my boii

Brinley

Coachella is in 2 days and today has been one of the dumbest days ever. Jake had this idea where we spin the wheel and whatever it lands on is what he have to get tattooed on our bodies.

I ended up getting the team 10 X right under my boob so I could match with Tessa along with 'Je pense, donc je suis' ( I think there for I am ) tattooed across my right shoulder.

As for that I didn't get any other tattoos which I'm extremely thankful for. Since Coachella is in a couple days I needed to get a new wardrobe. "Anyone wanna go with me shopping" I said getting off of the trampoline I was currently sitting on.

"I'll go" Chance said waving his hand in the air.

I smiled and high fived him. We left the house and went to urban outfitters.

My buys : Urban outfitters

The Jetset diaries Adriatic eyelet romper - 219. 00

BDG hang tight knotted tee
- 24.00

Forever 21 :

Cuffed sleeve camo tee ( pink camo ) - 15.90

Crochet off the shoulder top
17.90

Southwest line shorts
7.00

Lace up crepe woman shorts
12.90

---

I got most stuff but like before I didn't want to bore you. I got hungry towards the end of shopping and he promised to pay for my lunch if I wore my contemporary t-shirt dress that was 15.90 from forever 21 to Coachella and of course I took him up on the bet. We walked into Urth cafè and took our seats.

"I have vlogged like nothing today" I groaned sipping my water.

"So vlog" he laughed pushing the hair back behind my ear.

"Hey guys welcome back to the vlog it's going to be a shorter vlog today mostly because all I did was go shopping and now we're at Urth cafè" I smiled.

"Oh yeah and I'm here with Chance" he coughed making me remember I was with him.

----

"I'm really glad you guys are back things haven't really been all that swell lately" I grinned as we walked back to the team 10 house.

"Why what's going on?" He asked pulling me aside.

"Me and Kade kinda fell through" I said looking down at the ground.

I felt his hands cup my cheeks and slowly bring my face back up. He slowly leaned in and just when I though he was going to kiss me he kissed my forehead. We stood in silence my head on his chest and his head on my head. I regret ever calling him my ex.

---

I went on twitter and began typing to tweet something : today was the best day.

But I stopped myself before realizing that everyone would think I was talking about Kade since to everyone we are still dating. Once getting home I said my hellos and went silently into my room. I look out my vlog camera and set in on my tripod. "Hey guys so this is just a little thing I needed to tell you guys about - because the other person hasn't said anything yet and I need to resolve things - so I can go on with my life saying things and not having people think I'm talking about someone else" I started before pausing to take a breath.

"So if you guys didn't know - Kade and I are no longer together - I'm not going to talk about why I'm just going to say that we're no longer together so just know I guess that when I post things on social media that there not about him-" I thought I sounded selfish but it needed to be said.

"But yeah back to the regular scheduled program" I said wiggling my hands and pointing in a random direction.

---

I walked down the stairs and saw everyone huddled around the dining room table with nick and his computer. "What are we doing?" I said putting my arm around jakes shoulder.

"Looking at houses" Jake said giving me a smirk.

"Oh my god Jake when are you going to let this go - we don't need a new house we have 9 people living here we're okay" I cried.

Normally I would be okay with getting a new house but we literally moved in here like 6 months ago and we have enough room for everyone so why do we need to move. We have Coachella coming up soon I don't understand why can't just push back this whole issue everyone thinks we have.

"Can you please give it til the end of Coachella?" I begged.

Jake slowly nodded his head growing happiness inside of me. I walked over to nicks side and slammed down his laptop. "What the hell Brinley" his British accent said lifting up his computer.

"You cracked the screen!" He shouted.

I looked and sure enough there was a crack going all the way across the screen. It wasn't broken you could still use it but I guess that is an issue.

---

I woke up early this morning because I am super behind on all of my content for my main channel so until about 9:30 I was editing and uploading footage.

My door slowly slid open but I didn't move seeing as Jake had his camera in one hand and a taser in the other. "Boy I know you ain't trynna wake me up" I said sassily.

He took his camera and himself and exited my room. I curiously followed him down the stairs to where the twins and Chance and Anthony were sleeping. He gave me his camera while he tasered everyone waking them up. He then went up to Tessa's room and then erica's room. Tessa was already up but Erica wasn't we found out when we heard a loud scream come from her room downstairs.

---

This chapter is hella short and not interesting but next chapter marks the first day of Coachella and I think I'll be getting out one more chapter and then maybe another one time not sure though.

Thanks for 4K ❤❤