Kade speiser

Brinley

"Alright let's go to the house get everything situated and then we shall go to the beach" Tristan chanted.

After the long uber ride we finally made it to the house we would be stay. (Picture above is house)

The inside of the house is as modern as can be. There are 4 bedrooms so all of us could share one roommate.

Tessa and I
Kade and Jake
Martinez twins and Nick
AJ and Tristan

"Guys get settled in and everything so we can go to the beach" Jake said shoving past us through the front door.

Tessa and I walked up to our room and set down our bags. "So how are things going with you and Kade" She asked clearing her voice.

"Good good" she smiled and then walked into the bathroom with some clothes.

I set all my clothes in our massive closet we were given and chose my beach outfit. I kept my same outfit on as before but put my bathing suit on under neath it.

----

"Alright guys so we are currently chilling on the beach we will probably spend the majority of the vacation here but yeah enjoy this montage" I said pulling the camera up so it was facing the sky.

"Kade wanna help me get some montage shots?" Kade nodded his head and we broke away from the group and began filming our montage.

"Wait stop stay right there" Kade said grabbing my hand.

I looked at him while he was pulling his phone out and taking a picture.

@ Kadespeiser - times like these when I get to spend with her ❤ @ BrinleyM

@ Kadespeiser - times like these when I get to spend with her ❤ @ BrinleyM.Paul

I blushed feeling his arms wrap around my waist pulling my closer. He slowly went in trying to kiss me. Our lips finally touched and it felt like heaven. Literal heaven.

We pulled away and Kade had the biggest smile ever on his face. "Can you please be my girlfriend?" He asked intertwining our fingers together.

"Yes" I said bombarding our lips together.

----

"Night Martinez twins" Tessa and I said at the same time as they strutted their way to their room.

"Is everyone else going to bed" I asked looking over seeing Jake almost passed out along with AJ, Tristan and Kade.

"Pretty much - love ya sister" Jake said walking up to the room he shared with Kade.